Hb's Scawen
Spełnienia marzeń i na zdrowie!!!

5 piw dziś wieczorem, awww yeah!
Happy Birthday.
Have a great one, Scawen.
#55 - Byku
Wszystkiego najlepszego :P!
Happy Birthday Scawen!
Happy birthday. One more... slowly getting to the other side of the scale, when we have more years behind that years ahead. Better enjoy them well!
Tillykke med fødselsdagen!
Happy birthday, Scawen!
Happy birthday, go get drunk!
Happy Birthday. Now get to work!
Have a good one Scawen (and don't work too hard).

Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Scawen!
Happy birthday
Birthday happy Scawen! :spyoda:
Thank you very much for the birthday wishes which were nice to read!

I've had a nice day at home with my family. The UK public sector strike was on a good day for me, because it meant Leo's school was closed. Nicole doesn't go to school on Wednesdays anyway so that meant we were all at home!

I have not worked today of course but recently I've been continuing with the tyre model. Specifically I've been improving the non-real-time tyre carcass model so it can correctly predict the stiffness in various directions and contact patch width / length for a given deflection at various camber amounts and pressures, for all different tyre sizes. It's a long time I've been on that, I know, but the gradual improvements in that will make the real-time model much closer to reality, so I think it's the right thing to do.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!
Happy birthday! Thanks for the bit of news
Good to hear, enjoy the day!

Seems like physics are still far away from finished, oh well.
Happy birthday youngster!

Quote from Scawen : Specifically I've been improving the non-real-time tyre carcass model so it can correctly predict the stiffness in various directions and contact patch width / length for a given deflection at various camber amounts and pressures, for all different tyre sizes.

In our house, we talk of little else
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday!

sounds nice :-)
happy birthday
Joyeux anniversaire !
Happy Birthday !
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Scawen Roberts!!!

GO LFS GO GO GO! :huepfenic:clapclap::bananalla
This thread is closed

happy birthday Scawen Roberts!