The online racing simulator
happy birthday Scawen Roberts!
(114 posts, closed, started )
Some say that he has written the old testament of sim racing and that he's currently writing the new testament, all we know is that it's his birthday today.

Happy birthday Scawen
Out of curiosity, where did you get that info from?

Anyways, happy birthday, enjoy your cake!
Happy birthday dear ol fellah.

You bring joy in my life with Live for Speed.

Never stop!
#4 - troy
Happy Birthday Scawen :balloons:
:laola::laola::laola:
Happy Birthday Scawen
Happy birthday
have a happy and nice birthday!
Happy Birthday :boing:
Happy B'day Scawen!
Sretan rođendan, Scawen! resent:

:cookiemon
Happy B'day Scawen!
Really, who actually cares?
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday : )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Really, who actually cares?

Obviously not you. You are far too cool to care. It's much cooler to knock LFS these days as though you're somehow owed something.

Anyway, happy birthday Scawen.
С днем рождения, Scawen!

Hope you're having a big cake with all the money LFS has probably brought you! =D
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Scawen!
Happy birthday Scawen!
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Scawen and thanks for all the work you (and the team) have put into LFS over the years and probably for years to come.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Happy birthday Scawen and thanks for all the work you (and the team) have put into LFS over the years and probably for years to come.

happy birthday!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Obviously not you. You are far too cool to care. It's much cooler to knock LFS these days as though you're somehow owed something.

Anyway, happy birthday Scawen.

I'm not knocking LFS. Infact I haven't knocked LFS ever, simply said the development staff are wrong (in my opinion and my experiences with Cust.service) to leave paying customers in the dark for months, years at a time.

Saying that I don't care about the birthday is my opinion because he's a developer to a software that I use, not a friend or a work colleague or something.

Do you do the same for Gabe Newell at Steam, that other guy at NetKar Pro, do you create threads on Adobe saying happy birthday it's CEO? What I'm trying to say is that it's all a bit kiss-arsey, bunch of people who think saying happy birthday to a developer who probably couldn't care either way would somehow get them a Scirocco earlier!!? no.

I'm not going to say something for the sake of it.

ps DarkHun your PM was completely not hurtful in any way, my 3 year old niece could talk down to me in a more effective manner.
Všechno nejlepší, Happy B'day Scawen!

@S14: Only you can turn happy birthday thread to a flame war, good job, now get the hell out, pretty please...
This thread is closed

(114 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG