The online racing simulator
Meh, IMO its one of those laws made up to please the religious numpties and put a few votes in our politician's pockets for the next election.
Quote from ACCAkut :if two minors have sex, its somehow classified as simultaneous raping each other in some US states

I even googled "simultaneous rape" but in fact it is a crime of rapes happening in the same time. Not on each other.
US
Religion
Politics

Nothing more needs to be said besides the teacher is a complete idiot for saying anything to begin with and the parties involved that pushed this further into stupidity are just as idiotic.

Oh and worse part is, that is in my state.
It's such a shame that the USA is seen as a bunch of religious fanatics, people sueing each other, fat people and so forth because of things like that.
Quote from Rappa Z :Meh, IMO its one of those laws made up to please the religious numpties and put a few votes in our politician's pockets for the next election.

Agree.

I mean some 13 year olds are mature enough to make the decision to have sex, will use condoms, etc. Where as some 25 year olds haven't got a clue about it.

Yet because some politician has drawn a line in the sand RE: age that makes it all bad? Nahh.
Quote from AndRand :I even googled "simultaneous rape"

I hope for your sake that you have cleared your internet history since then, that could throw up some awkward questions lol
I just realized it is an elementary school. You shouldn't be 12 and in one as it goes to 5th grade which is roughly 10-11 years old. Those two 12 year olds must be pretty dumb.
Quote from PMD9409 :I just realized it is an elementary school. You shouldn't be 12 and in one as it goes to 5th grade which is roughly 10-11 years old. Those two 12 year olds must be pretty dumb.

Their sex life is obviously getting in the way of their study.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :

Now on a more serious note, I am so happy that i was born in 84, at first i thought it would be cool to be born in 2000 for example or even better 2010 so i could experience all this hitech stuff and live in a better world but from my point of view it doesnt look like the world now is better or more normal.
Stupid tv shows, instead of tom & jerry, maya the bee or Rescue Rangers, kids now watch teletubies or spungebob or something similarly retarded like new CG winnie the pooh that is full of stupid and pointless dialogues just to fill air time.
Not mentioning the music back then.
Overzealous adults and law that allow taking children away from parents for every little thing, prohibitions and strict rules, tons of classes after school, rat race etc.
I guess 90's was the last generation that experienced normal childhood in the nearest 50 years (at least for now it sure looks like it)

amen
Quote from AndRand :"sex crime" - it sounds like some Orwell's term.

Or Eurythmics song..
What if it was a bullying incident? Some relatively normal weight by american standards girl forces a kiss on some relatively normal weight by european standards boy. Saying it is a sex crime surely is an overkill but the devil is in the details...
In any case I think we will hear more about stupid sht like this in the future.
Not long ago i remember reading about 12 yo kid who was handcuffed by police in the class for... Farting during lesson

What even more shocking is that the teacher couldn't handle the boy with digestive problem and had to call the police for help.
Seriously a teacher cant handle farting 12 yo smartass?

And the other 12 yo girl was handcuffed for writing on her desk the following "Lex was here 2/1/10" "I love my friends Abby and Faith."

Somehow I have no high hopes for modern educational system, I am terrified to see that supposedly mature and reasonable people often behave themselves like idiots and teachers who suppose to teach kids in schools dont even remember what it meant to be a kid.
Overzealous people searching for signs of moral decay in what was once normal behaviour and political correctness being misinterpreted in every possible way bringing double moral standards.
The list is long and the worst thing is, you cant do anything
I find it really funny that all the 'signs of moral decay' that are supposedly endemic in teenagers today are hundreds if not thousands of years old.
If you look at historical documents from 2000 years ago, you see people accusing teenagers of doing exactly the same things as they do today (drunkenness, sexual experimentaion/promiscuity, lack of respect for adults) and that it will lead to the downfall of society.
Never underestimate the human need for black and white answers to complex questions and the need for simple truths based on ideologies and perceived reality instead of facts.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :pic, etc

Who cares if one's friends kiss with them there? Unless they find such displays of affection to be morally wrong, then they're just jealous lol
Two friends as in..... guys?

Quote from -NightFly- :

The two other competitors had either men or ugly women in those beds... Shouldn't take that long
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG