The online racing simulator
Will be keeping my own Blackwood one, but the SO one definately has a home in my pic folder...

Good work
Thank you, i'll try this now!
Must have.
top work
#30 - Don
:bump:
we did new hemi, this time for autocross. check the first post of this thread.
cool, thanks don (and kid?)
Bump. New update for the folks to enjoy. AutoX sky. We have now covered all "in-need" tracks. Literally
Cheers Don
Auto-X sky looks mesmerizing, makes any scene look very 'deep' :up:
Why didnt i see this earlier!? Thanks a lot guys
Almost as pretty as me, but with a lot less self obsession Great job.
Very nice job on this skies Don & Kid Co.
Keep up with yours usual good work
Nice work don, i'am going to download it now.
#39 - Don
Quote from BlackEye :Keep up with yours usual good work

actually when i think about it, this might be the last sky we have done for lfs (atleast from my side)...noone uses cloudy skies and sunsets are boring here, so no point in creating new sky only if i saw REAAAAAAALLY nice sky, then i might try something
Thanks guys, maybe in the future you can put all your work in one stickied thread?
Quote from Don :actually when i think about it, this might be the last sky we have done for lfs (atleast from my side)...noone uses cloudy skies and sunsets are boring here, so no point in creating new sky only if i saw REAAAAAAALLY nice sky, then i might try something

Yes, it's really a shame that 1. there are only a few different environment settings in LFS, and 2. ppl dont even use those
excellent work though, I always like good skies

Would be nice if it was possible to change the lighting in the world geometry files though
#42 - Don
Quote from ORION :Would be nice if it was possible to change the lighting in the world geometry files though

yeah, unfortunately we cant do that, but we already asked eric about it and if he uses the skies in some of the next lfs patch/version, he will hopefully re-light the tracks...
top!
Quote from ORION :Yes, it's really a shame that 1. there are only a few different environment settings in LFS, and 2. ppl dont even use those

I agree. I often set it to cloudy or sunset and inevitably someone comes in and complains. what's the point of having variable settings if we only ever use one config? (see: 70F & clear)

Quote from Don :actually when i think about it, this might be the last sky we have done for lfs (atleast from my side)...noone uses cloudy skies and sunsets are boring here, so no point in creating new sky only if i saw REAAAAAAALLY nice sky, then i might try something

lemme add to that,
my last one was made already (for this purpose of lfs gaming), and it was long time ago when i was teaching don basically, so.
enuff as it is and prolly only new skies if needed for any new track.
after that i have some things planned but since i aint producer of game its about same as u having ideas inside you
i can suggest and seduce but not enforce.
ooo tasty...!! nice work.
Quote from Don :actually when i think about it, this might be the last sky we have done for lfs (atleast from my side)

Just a thought that you could now make a final, complete hi-res sky pack. Basicly you'd just put all the released skies in one package. Kinda much easier to download one .RAR instead of 4 files (5 if you count that lo-res version).
Anyone knows what file is the Overcast sky in SO?
-because the original file looks really low res and really bad.
#49 - Don
Sky_overcast.raw
Wow! Thanks Don and Kid for Hi - Res Skies for Autocross.

This now Sunset for Blackwood GP and Sunset, Dusk for Fern Bay ?
This thread is closed

New HI-res skies for Blackwood & South City & Autocross
(51 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG