The online racing simulator
Username: Dukuu
Team: Wind Masters (WM)

P.S.: questions asked above are significant indeed.
Username:Toxic92
Team: Driftbeasts
Server name/ password?
Username: DarknessPainF1
Team: N/A
Race will be moved to the future new date will be informated later!!! Sorry
Username: efexas16
Country Lithuania
Team: Last Lap Motorsport
#82 - CHTI
Username: Daf27
Team: Pilotes from Hell
"incertain"
-
(Jettascuba) DELETED by Jettascuba
Quote from teppo.jr :Race will be moved to the future new date will be informated later!!! Sorry

You got to be kidding me...
Quote from teppo.jr :Race will be moved to the future new date will be informated later!!! Sorry

-.- why
&%$&%$^*%$ aaahhhh!!!!
WHY?????? ^%$^%$ AAAAHHH!!!
#86 - AsnL
lol

#88 - Emyn

:banghead:
teppo.jr

Just an out-of-his-depth-kid with an LFSW unlisted team created a 'few days' ago. 400 laps on oval, 13000km in 3 years, blah blah blah...

Things like this are killing LFS, not lack of progress or interested racers...

40+ racers wanted to do this race.

Total lack of respect shown here.
#90 - Emyn
Quote from jettascuba :teppo.jr

just an out-of-his-depth-kid with an lfsw unlisted team created a 'few days' ago. 400 laps on oval, 13000km in 3 years, blah blah blah...

Things like this are killing lfs, not lack of progress or interested racers...

40+ racers wanted to do this race.

Total lack of respect shown here.

+1

I almost saw this one coming Dude at least update this in your OP

:dnfnoob:
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna

why did I smell that :hidesbehi
Im very sory my internet was crazy and i didnt want to ruin the race with server problems. Race's new date will be confirmed somewhere next week. REALLY SORY!!!!
No problem by me.

I can help you if u have something troubles, just pm me or meet on LFS sometimes
Quote from Speed Senna :No problem by me.

I can help you if u have something troubles, just pm me or meet on LFS sometimes

thnks
Quote from teppo.jr :Im very sory my internet was crazy and i didnt want to ruin the race with server problems. Race's new date will be confirmed somewhere next week. REALLY SORY!!!!

you are trying to host from home connection? are you sure that you have enough bandwidth?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :you are trying to host from home connection? are you sure that you have enough bandwidth?

he probably doesnt. I can run great servers because ive got broadband and 150 mbit internet.
-
(Jettascuba) DELETED by Jettascuba
there is tons of teamservers out there that can hostup this sort of race Teppo..

im kinda sure we from SAVAGE Simsports could host it if needed..

all u need to do is ask.
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
yea i read and i got very good home connection but im right now trying to get a server so there wouldnt happen anything like this anymore

Oval Racing Trophy 2011
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG