The online racing simulator
Test Drive: Ferrari
(53 posts, started )
#2 - Bean0
Erm, wtf...

Quote :Bigben Interactive will release the title in most major European countries besides the United Kingdom on March 30, 2012. It will be available on PS3™/Xbox360™/PC.

I was like untill I read the Ferrari part...
#4 - JJ72
I do have some faith in slightly mad studios
Ferrari has enough games for itself as it is... I'm just going to stick with Forza 3 with it's 30+ Ferraris. Oh look i also get hundreds more cars as well as great graphics!
I think this is just going to be the release of the Ferrari game they announced a few years ago. Looks like they found someone to publish it and fund the finishing polishing of the title.

On the C.A.R.S. forums there's people who think this is going to be TestDrive Unlimited 3; which it definitely will not be.
Quote from Bean0 :Erm, wtf...

Probably you're not major european country anymore.
perhaps the UK release date is different, either earlier or later, which would warrant the odd segregation
Heh, it's just another of our weird words that can mean the opposite of itself illepall

Seems odd that there seems to be no US release info either...could be that UK/US are being handled by the same company maybe. It certainly doesn't make sense to exclude some of the biggest markets.
...could be that half page press release doesn't contain all the information about the release of the game.

No need to quote the dictionary to each other.
#17 - JJ72
eden is not involved so no.
Quote from JJ72 :eden is not involved so no.

Thank god about that because TDU2 was crap IMHO. A huge dissapointment that game was..
They should just release it as a DLC for TDU2
#24 - JJ72
at least there are some good tracks to rip from the game, Fiorano and is that classic silverstone?
Quote from JJ72 :at least there are some good tracks to rip from the game, Fiorano and is that classic silverstone?

Wasn't that Spa? Can't spell the other part of the name... It's too long and too fcuked up...

(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG