The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Anyone up for some BF3?

Rocky7up add me.
Damn didn't know I was a black dude
Quote from e2mustang :lol bose,just wait for the animation when u get knifed

That won't haopen!!!1 I hope...
Quote from Mustangman759 :@bose, it was me (flyingstangy), and niklas form 7karat

ohi
Quote from rockclan :Anyone up for some BF3?

Rocky7up add me.

Added and accepted in the platoon.
Quote from jan banan :Damn didn't know I was a black dude

Haha, I genuinely had no idea you're from LFS. This is gonna be even more funny when I post the video of me knifing you!
i know i had a 621m but server crashed or smth and it didnt record it to my stats
do you know any cheat-free servers? dunno if I am so unlucky to find a proper one but what the hell...
well put in filter ranked and punkbuster also and try.
and ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ Y U NO add me yet?!
Quote from e2mustang :well put in filter ranked and punkbuster also and try.
and ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ Y U NO add me yet?!

Request sent. Haven't played much so far cuz of school...
This game is pure po*nography.. I've never burned 37 hours in MP so fast..
Quote from Boris Lozac :This game is pure po*nography.. I've never burned 37 hours in MP so fast..

i have that same problem, never really payed much attention to total time played until yday and i had notched up 42 hours my eyes nearly popped outta my head, but its so addictive and challenging that time passes quickly without noticing, cant really say i could do that in mw3 if i had it
my knife on e2 was better, he was snipin and then you shot me after I plunged in
Hehe

I just got knifed when I was hiding my ass for a tank... *sad face*
Ye hours fly with this game pretty quickly..
How surprised the guy was when i sniped him out of the chopper?
Quote from Bose321 :Hehe

I just got knifed when I was hiding my ass for a tank... *sad face*

at least some douschebag wasn't using a helo to take out a sniper... Oh wait he was! e2 u just mad i hit u thru the glass :P
Quote from flymike91 :well this didn't take very long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iCACGm9lc

Surprised it wasn't instant with how the world works now. The easiest way to get away from it really is to just join one of those community servers who have their own website and forum and have admins on all the time. For example after I got out of CSS league playing I tried to play normal servers, bad idea . So I joined in on this place and ended up playing with them for CSS and DoD. Was ridiculous amounts of fun because most of the people there are also former league players and can be really good. I haven't played Battlefield with them, but I know they will run it well.

PS: There are some Euros there but it is mainly US based, sorry in advance.
Just got the game for xbox, looks very good, I feel it was better built then MW3 to be honest.
To be honest i've never seen hakers on Xbox/PS3 , when something weird happens the server will either gonna crash or it's just you lagging, didn't have any problems since I got the game!
There are no hackers just exploiters like killing teammates and reviving them, or eod bot repairing etc. That's one of the reasons i play it on a console.
Quote from Boris Lozac :There are no hackers just exploiters like killing teammates and reviving them, or eod bot repairing etc. That's one of the reasons i play it on a console.

Haha yeah sure. If I'm going to google "battlefield 3 hackers on console", Google will just say "you can't hack/cheat on a console".

edit: for those who havn't seen it yet, the new update of today sounds sweet! http://blogs.battlefield.ea.co ... ch-for-battlefield-3.aspx
Quote from Bose321 :Haha yeah sure. If I'm going to google "battlefield 3 hackers on console", Google will just say "you can't hack/cheat on a console".

They are not those hackers, who pay 50 dollars a month for a hack They are exploiters, exploiting bugs in the game. It's the same breed of i*iots but they are not breaking the experience for everyone else at least.
Oh, so apparently Boris Lozak is jealous of hackers just because he cannot afford $50 a month, living in his Serbia.
Cool.
Lol this update is annoying... My Xbox controller seems to vibrate now when I shoot etc... How the hell can I turn it off?

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG