The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
did it!
noooooooooooo i just gave a 621 m headshot with sv98 and got mav and got disconnected from server. its all lost!!!!! fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i got a 717.5 headshot today... Winning
that didnt take long
Just thought to try the co-op...

So I joined some random guy; first time he flew out the map.

Second time he didn't give me the chance to aim at the enemies.

Then he crashed.

Good thing you can't talk during co-op......
so even if i suck it was better with me?
Quote from e2mustang :so even if i suck it was better with me?

The few minutes I spent with you in a chopper were a damn lot better then with the idiot I was with the second time.

Does the game choose who's gonna fly? I want to fly too...

New drivers also increased my FPS alot, so I should be solid for some co-op gameplay and recording for the yootoob.
So you guys are the useless recons that everyone in the team hates..
Quote from Bose321 :Does the game choose who's gonna fly? I want to fly too...

You can also spawn directly to heli/jet btw.

Quote from Boris Lozac :So you guys are the useless recons that everyone in the team hates..

Never tried recon.
(support ftw)
Quote from -NightFly- :You can also spawn directly to heli/jet btw.

In Co-op? How?

Just had a nice multiplayer sesion with e2mustang (he sucks!!1).
coz everytime i got into heli some fooker shot me down !
Quote from Bose321 :In Co-op? How?

Just had a nice multiplayer sesion with e2mustang (he sucks!!1).

oh, missed the co-op part, my bad.
getting it tomorrow, about time!
wow.. so many fkin hackers. its unreal.. its getting worse and worse
Quote from e2mustang :wow.. so many fkin hackers. its unreal.. its getting worse and worse

thought it was only me... uname is flyingstangy btw
sv98, finally a decent sniper
Bmxtwins is my username. Ull have to readd me if u were my friend in beta.
Nooooooooooo my psu died, hope rma doesn't take a long
Been playing tonight with BMX, flyingstang and e2mustang (and some others?). It was fun!

Finally had my chance to knife someone, and those animations are just sick! Will show it in a video (recorded it, yay).
Attached images
knife.jpg
God you all play 'soft' servers don't you.. i don't get it, it's just so much worse then hardcore.
We were playing on a soft one because I'm 'new', and I first want to get 'into' the game a little. I have tried a hardcore server yesterday but I first need to familiarise myself. No need to get upset.
Quote from Boris Lozac :God you all play 'soft' servers don't you.. i don't get it, it's just so much worse then hardcore.

... go get a propper "console" and play on a server with at least 30 ppl.

BTW am I the only one that thinks: "WTH where the map makers thinking while making stuff like Bazar?"

seriously playing rush there already with 32 players is the most retarded thing ever... won't even imagine 64 players on hardcore there...
Quote from John5200 :... go get a propper "console" and play on a server with at least 30 ppl..

lol, yes i can imagine Operation Metro with 30+ people.. just no. And what i meant is that having friendly fire on and people going down after 2 or 3 bullets is how it's meant to be played.
lol bose,just wait for the animation when u get knifed
btw i knifed some1 and i ripped the dog tag off his neck .i was like O.O
what was that?
btw i been playing on hardcore server,but there are so many hackers now all around its unplayable. even on punkbuster servers they cheat. all i see is xxxx was kicked for blablabla
Quote from e2mustang :lol bose,just wait for the animation when u get knifed
btw i knifed some1 and i ripped the dog tag off his neck .i was like O.O
what was that?
btw i been playing on hardcore server,but there are so many hackers now all around its unplayable. even on punkbuster servers they cheat. all i see is xxxx was kicked for blablabla

your dog tags are lame btw. but atleast i was able to knife you
@bose, it was me (flyingstangy), and niklas form 7karat

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG