The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from John5200 :nope

I think you bolded the wrong parts.

Quote :Originally Posted by wiki:

No-CD cracks have legal uses, such as creating backups of legally owned software (a user right by law in many countries) or avoiding the inconvenience of placing a CD or DVD-ROM in the drive every time the software is being used, although this can be used likewise to circumvent software laws by allowing the execution of full versions of non-legally owned applications or time-limited trials of the applications without the original disc.

Legal uses in some countries (Wiki does not go to definition, I would guess European Union is not part of those) does not mean it's legal overall.
Fine line in legality; it's not illegal to download Windows 7 from thepiratebay, only illegal to use a cracked or generated key. If you have a premium key that you bought online but you lost the disk, you are entitled to download it from thepiratebay. Likewise if you have proof of purchase of a game and you lost the disk, you can get a no cd patch which would be legal.

Then again, everyone yar har diddly dees so what is the moral one-upmanship about?
They need to fix the point harvesting...when half your team is just sitting at spawn doing nothing...it hurts my feelings.
My question is this: should I get it for 360 or PS3?
You really expect a normal answer to that
Partial subtle-subject-change, partial flamebaiting

Although I'm wondering if after getting CoD4, MW2 and Black Ops on 360, it might make sense to get BF3 for the PS3, see how many fanboys I can REALLY upset.
Quote from Dajmin :My question is this: should I get it for 360 or PS3?

from what ive seen from personal experience get the ps3 version much better quality of players
Quote from Dajmin :My question is this: should I get it for 360 or PS3?

How about: none of the above?
That's a crappy option because it means I don't get to play it at all. Unless you think I should try to play it at 14fps like Dead Island
Get the one that the majority of your friends have?
I don't any friends Well, not many of them are playing BF3 anyway...

I bought the PS3 version either way. Problem solved.
wtffffff is thiiis? ffffuuuuuuuuuu
it happed more than once already ! happens usually when im a tank than this all the time...
(yep newest driver)
Attached images
bf3 2011-11-14 22-16-13-75.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :wtffffff is thiiis? ffffuuuuuuuuuu
it happed more than once already ! happens usually when im a tank than this all the time...
(yep newest driver)

Your graphics card is overheating.
Quote from e2mustang :wtffffff is thiiis? ffffuuuuuuuuuu
(yep newest driver)

lol nvidia
Quote from Mauni :Your graphics card is overheating.

Usually from overclocking but sometimes a faulty card.

Or people just really need to learn to clean their cases out....
well fyi people. the card is brand new,factory overclocked not by me,case was just cleaned,and after restarted the game it was all fine. as i said it only happend when i was in a tank.
what do u think im a noobie?
ye coz its so shitty,it went to bankrupt so amd had to step in
If i had a dime for every game related post in this thread i would not be a millioner.
now imagine if we'd be talkin about it forum wise
Quote from e2mustang :ye coz its so shitty,it went to bankrupt so amd had to step in

ATi was owned by AMD for ages already, they just renamed it.

To make Boris rich:

the game
Still more then half of people on my list play Normal servers, god they suck so much, have no idea why is that default..

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG