The online racing simulator
Weird Images of Chinese Desert
(42 posts, started )
What on Earth? (literally :razz

Opinions? Personally, I have no idea what it is.. Glitch, error, real? I truly cannot know.
Underground tunnels full of nuclear weapons that will wipe the Earth clean.
It's a viral for Linkin Park's new album cover.
What's an immage?
Apparently they found this in that desert.

Where is Racer X and his opinion? Can't wait...
Shopped, ive seen alot of pixels in my time xD
Their just a conspiracy theory and don't really exist, move along, nothing to see here .........

No idea, targeting range ?

Ask the Chinese and don't hold your breath waiting for a response is my suggestion.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Their just a conspiracy theory and don't really exist, move along, nothing to see here .........

No idea, targeting range ?

Ask the Chinese and don't hold your breath waiting for a response is my suggestion.

You, Of all people saying it's a simple conspiracy theory? The russians aren't trying to kill you, The americans aren't secretly devising a war?

I gotta say Racer, I'm kinda disappointed.
Could be an underwater building, for what i don't now, but looks like it's water on top
They're experimenting with flying cars! Using the Gizmodo article as my base, here goes.

The metal roads (images 1 & 4) are receiving power from a massive cooled source (image 2) powerful enough to create a repulsive magnetic field (huge electromagnet in image 5) which keeps the cars aloft. They also tested on water (images 6 & 7) because as every bojo knows, hovercars don't work on water
****s sake, if China is going to nuke the whole world I am seriously going to be pissed.
i would be pissed if anyone tries to do that.
Quote from The Very End :****s sake, if China is going to nuke the whole world I am seriously going to be pissed.

You wouldn't... cause you'd be dead.
"I scanned this QR code with my Droid Barcode scanner...*..and it took me to the Amazon.com page for there new Kindle Fire.....I should have known "

Lmfao
No Google Streetview? :sadbanana
Key word ... Wait for it... STREET...

Just because there is only farmers and Victors in your 'hood', doesnt mean that obvious means anything, try google earth
Quote from Dajmin :They're experimenting with flying cars! Using the Gizmodo article as my base, here goes.

The metal roads (images 1 & 4) are receiving power from a massive cooled source (image 2) powerful enough to create a repulsive magnetic field (huge electromagnet in image 5) which keeps the cars aloft. They also tested on water (images 6 & 7) because as every bojo knows, hovercars don't work on water

About time.
Quote from Cornys :Whatever it is, it is rather b ... e thing in the desert is)

Anyways. I'm not really concerned myself, just curious.

There's a ruler at the lower left side of the screen to help you with figuring out the size of the stuff on the maps.

According to that tool (which may or may not be as accurate as coins), the mysteryous structure linked to in the OP is 1.07 miles wide x 0.85 miles long (0.90 miles²).

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG