3. LayoutRacingTeam - 8 Points
4. rForce - 4 Points

Nations Cup:
1. Germany - 43 Points
2. Finland - 15 Points
3. The Netherlands - 11 Points
4. France - 8 Points
The Q's were good for me but the races both bad
really good racing until I burned the clutch and rolled twice. But the qualy time wasn't really enough. too much people at the same time and if u get stuck behind a slower one it's difficult to give room cause somebody is right in your tail. and then your qualy is ruined. the time should be extended somewhere around 7 minutes. But nice series hopefully Im able to finish next round.
Can i change my car selection to XF-BR?
I have fed up with UFB
It´s ok, normally you´ll lost 5 points, bzut you don´t even have one :P
So, is OK
#82 - Emyn
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :So Guys here are the Championship Standing after Round 1:

Drivers Champ:
1. K. Küpper - 16 Points
2. T. Ulrich - 14 Points
3. P. Röben - 10 Points
4. V. Pietkänen - 8 Points
5. P. Vega - 8 Points
6. W. Lemmens - 6 Points
7. J. Langeweg - 5 Points
8. E. Westman - 4 Points
9. N. Wrage - 3 Points
10. T. Heinonen - 3 Points

Team Champ:
1. Team 6th Gear Racing - 41 Points
2. MTDZX - 16 Points
3. LayoutRacingTeam - 8 Points
4. rForce - 4 Points

Nations Cup:
1. Germany - 43 Points
2. Finland - 15 Points
3. The Netherlands - 11 Points
4. France - 8 Points

My name is V.Pitkänen, not V.Pietkänen
#83 - Emyn
Quote from rik97 :
The Q's were good for me but the races both bad

Yep, quals were also good for me, but not the races.
sorry :P change it soon
#85 - Emyn
any Ideas for the Shoot-Out Qualy? ( On open Configs it won´t happen )
More Time?
looking forward next race \
-
(Emyn) DELETED by Emyn
Okay, guys, pm will be sent ina few minutes!
#89 - Emyn
Will the results go to spdo Event Database?
i have no idea how to upload it there, but I think rockclan will help me, so yes
#91 - Emyn
This are the Racing Info´s

1st race: 5 laps
2nd Race: 19 laps
WTF IS THIS GUYS I WAS TRY TO GET FAST LAP AND U GUYS BANNEd me walk to the hell 6th
nice race sprint was good and i got to finish. main race started okay and i allmost got 1:20 broked but my suspension was awfull because start crashes then (was it lap 9 or 10) i made roll in first shikane and roof was down... soo next time again was fun.
Quote from cyclo :WTF IS THIS GUYS I WAS TRY TO GET FAST LAP AND U GUYS BANNEd me walk to the hell 6th

Banned from 6th servers and all Events.
in the main race was a first chicane crash were I was crashed out :splando:
was a kinda annoying race for me qualy was horrible, only P9, then sprint race, got to P6 and the Main race ends after 1st chicane for, while someone from my team flipped me. Sadly, the Champioship chances are for me over, because Küpper wons it
Sadly over 50% of the field retired during race.

See you next Race!
why always BANNNN everbody always ban u cuz we had some problems dude just fix it first then you can ban you didnt even talk to me
Quote from cyclo :why always BANNNN everbody always ban u cuz we had some problems dude just fix it first then you can ban you didnt even talk to me

Cyclo, seriously, you jumped over the hill directly infront of my car. before, you ruined te laps of some other drivers. That´s just childish behaviour, which we don´t accept! We want to do it on a kind of serious way.
What should I fix first? seriously, first learn driving FAIR, then join cups/leagues!
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Cyclo, seriously, you jumped over the hill directly infront of my car. before, you ruined te laps of some other drivers. That´s just childish behaviour, which we don´t accept! We want to do it on a kind of serious way.
What should I fix first? seriously, first learn driving FAIR, then join cups/leagues!

1. about the hill there was something coming in my screen some stupid virus system so i already said that + sorry and dude i can drive good trust me and something else be clear in a server i didnt understoond everything what you guys said but btw sorry

Baby GT-R Coppa 2011/2012
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG