The online racing simulator
Quote from thisnameistaken :Got a Galaxy S2 the other day. I'm not one for gadgets really but it's a brilliant little box. Turns out it's even got a decent DLNA client on it, so I can use it to stream media off my network drive or as a remote for my stereo.

Excellent bit of kit. I own one myself. The voice recognition is actually really good too.
Maybe it's an accent thing but the voice recognition ****ing sucked when I tried it so I wrote it off. Maybe I'll try again.

The thing is so slick though, fast as **** at everything, and the screen is so big and lush looking it makes the iphone 4s look like old tech. I was going to wait for the Nexus to come out but decided this will do me.

Only downside is no NFC, assuming NFC becomes useful for something eventually.
Quote from thisnameistaken :

Only downside is no NFC, assuming NFC becomes useful for something eventually.

Northern Fried Chicken?
Got a new mouse. Logitech G500, Old OEM mouse doesnt wanna click anymore

New front rotors for me lexus.

Attached images
IMG_0093.jpg
My New phone...I'll make another post tommorow, WITH the G27.
Attached images
fakeys.jpg
Finlandia Vodka, my first bottle of alcohol ever. ( i turned 18 2 weeks ago )
30$

2 polos from Simons.
80$

30$+80$=110$
Attached images
photo.JPG
Quote from el pibe :Finlandia Vodka, my first bottle of alcohol ever.

I once heard that Kimi Raikonnen is quite fond of Finlandia, so I have obliged myself to point out that it must be 'The drink of champions" at it's every mention. Good choice, dear sir, but I must ask if yo finished it yourself?

On the topic of alcohol, I acquired my brother's Christmas Gift last week. Not sure it's the best choice now though, as my parents have finally become fed up with his drinking antics.
Nope, i didnt finish it yet. im only halfway through it. seriously, its the best one i've ever drank. it is strong, yet it doesnt burn your throat... you can drink it like its water.

NO, MY NAME IS NOT TVE. I DONT DRUNK POST. <3 <3 <3
Quote from matijapkc :

Finally arrived... If you need a good gamepad, buy this one, it's damn awesome, and it's not so expensive either (for the quality you get).
portal 2 for 7,64€ and HL anthology for 5,99€ ... not entirely proud of it but I hope money well spent

Very bright cheap spec torch for dogging in the winter! £5.20 from Honk Gong. It's supposedly 1000 Lumens, and runs on a 3.7v 18650 battery
Another one of these, for macbook this time.

Attached images
1.jpg
3.jpg
Quote from Kristi :Cort X1

Green Day - 21 Guns solo

Just started playing guitar about 1-2 months ago btw.

Cool. Stick with it. And get lessons from a music teacher (not your local guitar hotshot), you will improve so much faster with a good teacher.
Quote from doyal :

Very bright cheap spec torch for dogging in the winter! £5.20 from Honk Gong. It's supposedly 1000 Lumens, and runs on a 3.7v 18650 battery

LOL Dogging!! Looks neat though might be handy for some light painting photography you have a link from where you bought it m8?
Quote from matijapkc :Finally arrived... If you need a good gamepad, buy this one, it's damn awesome, and it's not so expensive either (for the quality you get).

40€ over here.
srsly...free shipping?
doesnt the shipping cost more than the item itself?
Quote from -NightFly- :40€ over here.

It's like 32€ here... But a wheel that dies after like 2 months costs around 15€, so I think it's worth the money... And I've got a 3 year warranty.
will be buying a pair of these in about 4 hours time (wages go in at midnight)

The best needles money can buy so im reliably informed.

so you do a lot of scratching?
Quote from matijapkc :It's like 32€ here... But a wheel that dies after like 2 months costs around 15€, so I think it's worth the money... And I've got a 3 year warranty.

Why would anyone even consider buying that cheap wheel in first place . Wheels are generally more expensive, it's not fair to compare wheelprice to a gamepad price. More on the subject: i'm looking for a decent gamepad also, i'll keep your reccomendation on mind...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG