The online racing simulator
It's just the regular HD Hero, but since I bought it second hand, it came with a load of extra mounts the guy had collected while using it. Bought it for $150.. Not bad considering the shops near me are selling this with less extras for £300 ^^

Can you guess what it is?
Drugs, you nasty boy!
Quote from troy :Drugs, you nasty boy!

Damn Troy you got me...

Ok clues, it's a game..
It's out on Friday..
I get it a day early, thanks Shopto
LA Noire for PC?
Lucky bastard.
Ooo, dragons!
Skyrim
Quote from troy :Drugs, you nasty boy!

haha
you usually get mail order drugs in switzerland?
nice
Quote from Nadeo4441 :

Have any of you tried this?

oh yes. hell yes. the very same bottle has a nice cozy spot on my desk. tatra tea is one great drink.
Ok so I got Skyrim today.. Opened.. Disk into drive.. STEAM!!!

The game cannot be installed cause it is not yet released!

FFFUUUUUUUUUU!
That's why consoles are superior...

I'll have my PS3 version in my mail box tonight and i'm sure there won't be any problems like that.

However... still busy with Dark Souls.
Yeah it sucks, but I would rather have a pc copy for potential mods

Only have to wait 8 hours haha
I would prefer a PC copy as well to be honest... simply for how awesome the game will look on modern hardware. I simply can't justify buying a new rig for 2'000 bucks for ONE game... otherwise i'd be all over the PC version.
hm youre doing it wrong
you can pick up a pretty neat system for under 500€ excluding the graphics card which allows you to buy pretty much any card and still be under 1k
I was under the impression that skyrim requires a pretty high-end pc to run on high settings, but maybe that's wrong. I didn't actually bother and look up the recommended specs.

I have an imac and could probably run it in boot camp. But i doubt it'd run on high settings.

As long as it doesn't look miles better, i don't see the point of getting the pc version. It'll look ok on the PS3 i'm sure... starting to play right now!
lolol already playing on pc all day, u mad?
Quote from adamlfs :Ok so I got Skyrim today.. Opened.. Disk into drive.. STEAM!!!

The game cannot be installed cause it is not yet released!

FFFUUUUUUUUUU!

the real tragedy here is that if you hadnt bought it legally you could already be playing

Quote from jibber :I was under the impression that skyrim requires a pretty high-end pc to run on high settings, but maybe that's wrong. I didn't actually bother and look up the recommended specs.

i5-2500k ~180€
good mobo ~100-130€
8 gigs of ram ~30-40€
proper cpu cooler ~40€
so thats roughly 370€ for damn fast core components excluding the graphics card
round it up to a 500 and youll be able to buy yourself a decent psu and case with it
add another ~450€ for a 3 gig nvidia 580 (most expensive single gpu card you can buy) and youre still below 1k (or slightly above when you include shipping and all that blahdiblah)
people seem pretty light handedly overprice PC's for some reason. I got my machine for 800€ ~4 years back and it's still kicking arse.
i hate this thread

then again, i bought beeeeer. cheap beer. that was even cheaper than usual. supporting the economy n ting
Quote from Fuse5 :i hate this thread

then again, i bought beeeeer. cheap beer. that was even cheaper than usual. supporting the economy n ting

This is the correct photo to use Mr Fuse :P

Attached images
I see what you did thar Fuse copy 2.JPG
Quote from Fuse5 :haha
you usually get mail order drugs in switzerland?
nice

If ordering from S**k***d and similar sites, you can get them in your mailbox no matter what country you live in.
Got a Galaxy S2 the other day. I'm not one for gadgets really but it's a brilliant little box. Turns out it's even got a decent DLNA client on it, so I can use it to stream media off my network drive or as a remote for my stereo.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG