The online racing simulator
pearcy_2k7 ban
(35 posts, closed, started )
pearcy_2k7 ban
"All of you A-holes, read this closely and stick it up your butt, cause I'm done on this forum!
Bye!"

C´mon now. What´s this b***shit here all about?
A harmless picture results in a ban? Correlation does not imply causation.

Read from line 1 again. You caught the wrong guy.

Holy...
who is he anyways ?
Quote from R.Kolz :"All of you A-holes, read this closely and stick it up your butt, cause I'm done on this forum!
Bye!"

C´mon now. What´s this b***shit here all about?
A harmless picture results in a ban? Correlation does not imply causation.

Read from line 1 again. You caught the wrong guy.

Holy...

he deserved it, he always gets banned for flaming/trolling after he gets unbanned... last time he got banned was for some other team flaming IIRC
It wouldnt fit btw
Quote from theirishnoob :who is he anyways ?

first quote on the OP was taken from rockclan's last post on his TRR thread, and well...what got pearcy banned was this...
Which I honestly think was a bit of an over-reaction, and I don't recall any other time where pearcy did something like this..

Just my 0.02€, Devs/Mods...
if a picture was what got him banned, i'm sure there are a few more people here that could be banned too... i'm talking about those "cool story bro" postings, etc.

that said, give rockclan a couple weeks and i'm sure he'll crank out another team.
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
Quote from bunder9999 :if a picture was what got him banned, i'm sure there are a few more people here that could be banned too... i'm talking about those "cool story bro" postings, etc.

that said, give rockclan a couple weeks and i'm sure he'll crank out another team.

Posting boobs is a one week ban. Trust me, I'm talking out of experience.

I guess he is just banned for a week, or is it longer?
#7 - Fuse5
pearcy has a long history of being a complete dick
i actually cannot remember a time when he might have been normal
this was just the last straw i guess.
Pearcy deserves no arms.
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Fuse5 :pearcy has a long history of being a complete dick
i actually cannot remember a time when he might have been normal
this was just the last straw i guess.

Agreed.
I'm surprised ive lasted as long as i have. Pearcy was never anywhere near as bad as i usually am.
#11 - 5haz
It was amusing how all it took to provoke him into expletive filled rage was to present him with a slightly different opinion to his, and this was his idea of 'debating'.
Quote from Klutch :I'm surprised ive lasted as long as i have. Pearcy was never anywhere near as bad as i usually am.

Slightly off topic, but I swear I've seen NotAnIllusion listed as "no longer welcome" last night - what the hell is going on here these days?
#13 - pipa
Hmmm....

RIP Sarcasm, you will be missed.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Slightly off topic, but I swear I've seen NotAnIllusion listed as "no longer welcome" last night - what the hell is going on here these days?

Flame with mod powers.

Thinking he is doing a good job instantly banning everyone.

It was suggested in the, "congrats" topic that something like this would happen. Didnt take long then I see?

Also, it could be that Flame had nothing to do with this, in which case, sorry.
#16 - CSF
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1649127#post1649127

Here's a cracker.

It's kinda disturbing if Rockclan becomes an endangered species, despite all of the rubbish he has pulled in the last few years. Pearcy can be a nuisance at some times, but there have been far worse posts that have had nothing happen, including that last post from Rockclan which should go down as "Abusing other members" like DeKo's did in the above post. I do hope it wasn't our new mod who was doing the banning, it would really look stupid.

Rockclan probably doesn't deserve a LOT of the stuff he gets, but quite a fair amount of it he does deserve. You can't just forget telling someone they deserve to get cancer and all of the pointless topics that he has created. You can't just expect a community to sit back and not laugh when he closes a team, opens a new one, and posts himself as a free driver all within 3 days and then debates whether he should bring back his old team. It's all a bit daft if he's going to be overly protected after some of what has happened over time.
Don't forget CSF that he went and joined another team after closing his new team, just to make sure he could play the hated/victim card for longer.
I agree with the Scottish
It is getting out of hand, the special treatment that is.
Openly discussing special hand treatments around here will get you banned. Beware!
>LMAO.

Lets just hope he did not lie and he realy aint coming back!
If i see it right he is protected by mods as polar bear... And pearcy gets banned for posting a pic.
This forum never fails to entertain me.
Quote from DevilDare :Flame with mod powers.

Thinking he is doing a good job instantly banning everyone.

It was suggested in the, "congrats" topic that something like this would happen. Didnt take long then I see?

Also, it could be that Flame had nothing to do with this, in which case, sorry.

I didn't ban pearcy_2k7, nor NotAnIllusion, it is Victor's job. He's got quite annoyed by people trolling recently, especially in rockclan's threads.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Slightly off topic, but I swear I've seen NotAnIllusion listed as "no longer welcome" last night - what the hell is going on here these days?

Victor decided to unban him after some discussion.
IMHO there's two distinct differences here. There's the non deliberate trolling, e.g. rocky, kings brothers (sorry if I offend either of you by grouping you together :P) which is basically them doing what they think they should do, e.g. Rocky trying to be nice by offering people prizes/money to the community, even if he probably shouldn't be. Then there's deliberate trolling e.g. Pearcy who know exactly what they're doing and do it just to p*** everyone else/one particular person off.
Quote from Flame CZE :I didn't ban pearcy_2k7, nor NotAnIllusion, it is Victor's job. He's got quite annoyed by people trolling recently, especially in rockclan's threads.

Ahhh. Well, sorry for jumping to conclusions.
Quote from 5haz :It was amusing how all it took to provoke him into expletive filled rage was to present him with a slightly different opinion to his, and this was his idea of 'debating'.

I lol'd.
This thread is closed

pearcy_2k7 ban
(35 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG