The online racing simulator
Skin Templates
(116 posts, started )
Quote from Volks_ :this template does not have the wires
not have the other wires?

The wireframe is the very bottom layer.
can anyone send me LX4 psd format skin? I cant find it anywhere...only LX6 but it just isnt it...
thx very much
hello I need the templates for the XRT and XRG with the headlights of nissan silvia please
Hi there !

I need a HEL Template, but there isn't that on MSZ website.

Does someone had it ?

Thanks, regards

Kova.
#81 - 5tag
Quote from Kova. :Hi there !

I need a HEL Template, but there isn't that on MSZ website.

Does someone had it ?

Thanks, regards

Kova.

I used this for my private helmet. Thanks to Mr. Zarko. :thumb3d:
Attached files
HEL_TemplateByJustinZarko.psd - 778.6 KB - 1361 views
Quote from 5tag :I used this for my private helmet. Thanks to Mr. Zarko. :thumb3d:

Thanks.
ive been looking for an hour for a bloody white xrt skin template and it seems like god isnt helping me so please one of you help me
Quote from chevyhotrod56 :ive been looking for an hour for a bloody white xrt skin template and it seems like god isnt helping me so please one of you help me

Download the CMX viewer from http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons.

The default skins files are in the viewer's data/skins folder. The CMX viewer is pretty useful when skinning.
Attached images
XRT_DEFAULT.jpg
Any FBM template that isn't rar file...?
Or how can i open rar file with GIMP???
#87 - Gunn
Quote from TMan999 :Any FBM template that isn't rar file...?
Or how can i open rar file with GIMP???

Open a rar file with Winrar.
Oh lol, thx :P
Sorry for the bump, is any body else having problems accessing the msz kits page : http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php.

All i get is "Access denied for user 'barkingpig'@'boscgi1801.eigbox.net' (using password: YES)"

Any chance anyone could upload the rb4 kit if someone has it or direct me to a working link for the kits, thanks in advance
Can't access the page either

And I don't have any kit
Same error. Got a couple of kit, but not the RB4 am afraid
Thanks all for trying and Beefyman thanks alot saved me a lot of work , I may need one or two more not sure which i have and which are missing, had them all but lost a few after a hdd fail.
thanks again Beefyman
#96 - Gunn
can anyone make a skin for my drift team plz...my drift team is called DKS Drift Team and i want it in black and green colours please
Can anyone get me a plain white skin for both the LX4 and LX6?
I need it for the LX Championship in a month

Thanx in advance
I was having fun with inkscape today and end up with gradient mask from back to front. You can use it to create simple 2 colored skins: create 2 layers in your graphics editor with 2 different colors and then you can (a) apply the mask to the top layer or (b) invert the mask and apply it to the top layer. The choice depends on what color you want to be on front and what on rear.

Here is some fun you can do with it:

Attached images
2013-09-23-051800_827x613_scrot.png
FO8_mask.png

Skin Templates
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG