The online racing simulator
Team eNETiS - 5 years
(22 posts, started )
Team eNETiS - 5 years
Good one for the first try

By the way, where did you get those Fern Bay textures from, can you give me a link?
I wish I knew. I'm sure I found them here at lfsforums, but I can't seem to find the thread now...
Great video, colors are really natural, every second went better and liked ending Also nice tandem, gratz for 5 years.
Good stuff.
Those Fern Bay textures looks great, please post the link if you find it.

Nice movie aswell.
#8 - troy
Quote from Flame CZE :Just found something. Isn't it this?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=65119

Pretty sure those are not the same, I've got them too and they where made by some french member, can't remember his name right now I'll try to find him again.

edit: they where made by destroem, download link is not online anymore sadly http://voacanga.free.fr/LFS/FERoadDestroem.rar

edit2: found a working link http://www.heroes-of-racing.de ... f/mods/FERoadDestroem.rar
Oh and by the way, happy birthday, Nadeo! :bannana_g
Thanks flame And I'm glad some of you enjoyed the vid
Really nice video, mate Happy b-day!
how come ive never heard of this team, r u on lfsdrift.net?

not bad vid
Quote from Drifter808 :how come ive never heard of this team, r u on lfsdrift.net?

not bad vid

Their members maybe, but probably not the team itself. The team was created well before lfsdrift.net was created. Many old school teams didn't go there because it was only the "new crowd".
Lol Timba. How could you have never heard of them?
Quote from PMD9409 :Their members maybe, but probably not the team itself. The team was created well before lfsdrift.net was created. Many old school teams didn't go there because it was only the "new crowd".

Pretty much. We used to drift on our own servers with czech and slovak guys, also we weren't visiting many international competitions, or famous drift servers (i.e. team orange, falken drift, etc...)
Quote from Kristi :Lol Timba. How could you have never heard of them?

I'm surprised you did hear about us
Lol, I even know you have Hungarian origins! And tbh, Mike was a nice mate of mine. I quite got him into racing deeper.

If you are curious I'm more known as WarLock, in the drift scene.
Oh yeah, I remember now that we did play once at our server, we even spoke hungarish .
Yea kinda

This one was made from that session especially.
Very nice video!

Congrats on making it to 5 years already.
WTF wasnt this team just started a few months ago? Jeez time flies. Grats on 5 years!
This is the moment to be a proud member :P. Nostalgy attack :'( ... good old times. Maybe I could play again when I get older and my life gets in some "normal" way... oh no, actually that would be pretty boring again... but ye, I just hope I'll get myself into a situation when I can get some little time for LFS again . Hopefully won't get addicted .

Quote from Kristi :Lol, I even know you have Hungarian origins! And tbh, Mike was a nice mate of mine. I quite got him into racing deeper.

If you are curious I'm more known as WarLock, in the drift scene.

Hey Kristiiii :P How you doin. Yea, you were the first person I met when I started racing.
Quote from Kristi :Yea kinda
This one was made from that session especially.

<3

I'm eTS.Mike by the way. And yes, CoRe M.Saidl in the same time.

Team eNETiS - 5 years
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG