The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Just been playing the single player campaign, Not too bad actually, Don't normally bother with single player but this has kept my interest so far.

Just had a quick go on multiplayer, Other than having to use battlelog via the browser (and it not being very good at displaying the server list results) I think it looks alright, Not given me any problems to play, It actually feels a little bit like Medal Of honour mixed with Battlefield.
Quote from Bose321 :It's getting so old to just blame piracy...

It's also due to the fact that EA wants to promote their own stuff instead of using a fine-working service like steam or give the option to not use any of these services (put in the DVD's, install and play).

To be fair though, if i was a large publisher like EA i wouldn't want to pay the percentages that Valve would want for the digital distribution including upcoming map packs etc. More so if you can design your own version in-house.

Granted, it is nowhere near the same level as steam, but for me it does what it is designed for, yes it may be quite basic, but it is functional.
Longest headshot online anyone? Mine is 760m so far, using the SV98 with Bipod.
mine was 200 m with the first rifle when i was rank 2

but now im having trouble installing any new nvidia drivers.it just fails. and 260.44 that came with my gtx 560 ti SC is no good,coz there is no ground,its all transparent. i tried many drivers,even different languages.(coz i figured mine is international,maybe some conflict with my pc etc.dunno)
any help would be appreciated !

ps: i didnt try driver sweeper yet.
704 meters.

Also SV98 with bipod, but this was my very first shot of the game as well. Ended up going 32-2 with 11,500 points.
Quote from e2mustang :mine was 200 m with the first rifle when i was rank 2

but now im having trouble installing any new nvidia drivers.it just fails. and 260.44 that came with my gtx 560 ti SC is no good,coz there is no ground,its all transparent. i tried many drivers,even different languages.(coz i figured mine is international,maybe some conflict with my pc etc.dunno)
any help would be appreciated !

ps: i didnt try driver sweeper yet.

Are you uninstalling old drivers in safe mode and all this stuff? I mean, really proper uninstall? I swapped 8800gts for gtx470 a year ago and I had kinda same problems... I had to remove really every old garbage that came with 8800gts and then do a clean install of newest drivers. Those languages should not cause any conflict, imo... Don't bother with 260.44 at all, try 27x.XX (last version of 275.50) and maybe reinstall Battlefield as it's only could be only game issue... If it doesn't happen in any other game...
So is it any different to BF2 ?

Run around capture, run around capture again, lol
Quote from Mikjen :So is it any different to BF2 ?

Run around capture, run around capture again, lol

Not sure if trolling or retard.

Are you asking if the game is different, or if the conquest mode is changed? What do you think yourself?
Quote from Mysho :Are you uninstalling old drivers in safe mode and all this stuff? I mean, really proper uninstall? I swapped 8800gts for gtx470 a year ago and I had kinda same problems... I had to remove really every old garbage that came with 8800gts and then do a clean install of newest drivers. Those languages should not cause any conflict, imo... Don't bother with 260.44 at all, try 27x.XX (last version of 275.50) and maybe reinstall Battlefield as it's only could be only game issue... If it doesn't happen in any other game...

no i didnt do safe mode uninstall yet coz of my g15 keyboard. buttons wont work util windows comes in,ill search for my old one and try that way
i want to install 285.62 btw
Quote :Not sure if trolling or retard.

No need

Quote :Are you asking if the game is different,

Sorry was my question not simple enough for you ?
#836 - Uke
Quote from Mikjen :No need

Sorry was my question not simple enough for you ?

Simplified gameplay, no commander mode, vehicles nerfed, assault conquest is gone, but back in back to karkand pack.
Hahaha.
:ices_rofl

On a personal side note, the M98B is great for taking out chopper pilots. Last night I did it twice.
It's impossible to have positive KD Ratio in this game..
I find it easy to get a positive K/D i find it more trouble to not get randomly disconnected from the server. I keep getting a timed out error fairly annoying.
Still i pwn all nubz xD
Haven't been discconected once on PS3.. had a few freezes in first two days.
c4 is awesome...Sneak to a tank from behind, plant 3 c4's and take cover/back up to a safe distance > press button and a enjoy a fckn' fireworks!!!
i used to get scared when i heard tanks' engine, now i get exited...
Quote from -NightFly- :c4 is awesome...darn it feels good to blow up tanks!

What class has it and how long till you unlock it?
Quote from Boris Lozac :What class has it and how long till you unlock it?

support class, opens up rather quickly.
No commander mode, but karkand great map
Karkand? What are you on dope?
Maybe he does not agree it's a great map.
#850 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Maybe he does not agree it's a great map.

Who would agree on that, especially when there's really no servers in bf2 anymore with other maps?

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG