The online racing simulator
Connection problems! :/
(8 posts, started )
Hello, can someone please help me?:/ I bought S2 license for about a year ago. Then it works perfectly online. But now, on a new pc and with version 6B I can't register me as S2 License and play online:/ someone who can help me? Please?

Thanks to everyone who even try!
Hi, the password you use to unlock s2 is your GAMEpassword, not the same one you have used to login here (WEBpassword),

Login into your account here and change your GAMEpassword : https://www.lfs.net/?page=accountdetails

Then unlock s2 using your new GAMEpassword
thanks, I'll try that
It still don't work!:/ What to do?
What exactly is not working?

In order to unlock LFS S2, you need to enter the GAMEpassword for the account "Morstan".

If you cannot remember the GAMEpassword you created when you bought the game, you can change it by logging in to lfs.net (as Gav posted above).

You say its still not working:
i) were you able to log-in to lfs.net?
ii) did you enter a new GAMEpassword, re-typed the new GAMEpassword and updated the account details?
iii) as shown in the following screenshot - did you enter your new GAMEpassword and click unlock?
iv) if you get an error message - please take a screenshot and post it here.
Attached images
Unlock.jpg
Thank you Silverracer, I'll try now.

i) But i can log into lfs.net.
ii) And I tried that thing with the GAMEpassword, re-typed it and updated it.
iii) but!, I don't have that unlock button, why?:S
iv) And I have got an error massage, will post picture after I have tried one more time now.
-
(Morstan) DELETED by Morstan
Does still not work, someone who know's what to do?
Any admistrators or moderators who can fix this problem for me?

hmmm, very boooring to play just on blackwood with only two cars:/
you can try contacting the devs here : https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus.

Edit you have clicked on your user name on the main lfs screen to get to the unlock button? see pic below
Attached images
lfsunlock.JPG

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG