The online racing simulator
Request - 42D Tweak
(16 posts, started )
#1 - tisy0
Request - 42D Tweak
Hello, I was wondering if anybody had the 42D Tweak that was available on Team-Fortitude.net, Since the website is down the tweak is no longer available for download. Also their forum is down so it can't be downloaded from there. If anybody has the tweak could they kindly upload it. I'm sure the tweak was called something like New Order tweak 0.6B. Thanks, Tisy0
Quote from Rhama :

3. if NTO (new tweak order) gets too much popular (google search gives 100 valid results), it will self destruct itself

lmao.

And yes forum is not down and it never was.
Quote from Rhama :1. tweak is cheat, everybody knows that
-> you are a cheater and should be banned, everybody knows that

Says someone who has driven lap in oval under 10 seconds in 3 different cars...
Cheat?
why is tweak a cheat? servers are run with tweak or without tweak, an whats wrong with some single player fun with tweak?
people who make tweaks should not be banned, people jump on forums an look for post's to flame should be thrown in prison showers
Quote from anthman :why is tweak a cheat? servers are run with tweak or without tweak, an whats wrong with some single player fun with tweak?
people who make tweaks should not be banned, people jump on forums an look for post's to flame should be thrown in prison showers

I guess he ment sarcastic , since 50% kids on this forum still thinks tweaking is hacking.
Tweak is the only reason i'm still playing LFS... Tweak creators should be crowned and beatified.
#7 - Sobis
Quote from Rhama :omg facepalm i am amazed to see it happening here doh
i wont discuss it, because omg facepalm 50% readers will understand the opposite of what's written, or omg facepalm doh even wont understand nothing at all doh because sentences have more than 3 words omg facepalm

huge facepalm to anthman, omg doh i believe u will understand that word, and i believe explaining why omg i write it seems absolutely hopeless omg facepalm doh

Satan, well I know u will understand that : maybe watchout at building cathedrals, you may fall from high and hurt yourself : p

doh 50% are actually already fried before reading omg facepalm doh

WTF?!
i wont discuss it, because omg facepalm 50% readers will understand the opposite of what's written, or omg facepalm doh even wont understand nothing at all doh because sentences have more than 3 words omg facepalm

huge facepalm to anthman, omg doh i believe u will understand that word, and i believe explaining why omg i write it seems absolutely hopeless omg facepalm doh

Satan, well I know u will understand that : maybe watchout at building cathedrals, you may fall from high and hurt yourself : p

Uh-humm.. Uh-humm.... uh-humm...

I like you.
:d
Press "Shift + S" for Tweak.

lol thats one of my members.
didnt know that hes being so stupid like that xd

looool thx for sharing xd
i hope he dont read this reply
lol no worries as plenty of people are on there are much worse than that but your friend was definitely the funniest one for actually pressing Shift S... xD
lol again!!!

whahahahahahahah ROFL
xd
What a fellow
But seriously, lol btw at the "OMG RANT", tweak itself is a great thing, it let people play a little with the immagination. The new protection against cheating introduced in last patch preventet people who use Tweak to join a server unless the server has the same configuration.

So in the end, it's not a problem at all.
Endddd long time no seee I found this earlier and showed it to Weed, it's back during 42D Drift Wars. I missed those tracks but thankfully found them on an old post Weed made.

42D Drift Wars AU Layouts

(Click to enlarge)

Request - 42D Tweak
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG