The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Using the SV98 on Kharg Island, I got 5000 points in 8 kills! If you snipe from the aircraft carrier it's 450-600 marksman points per headshot. Absolutely ridiculous.
Quote from Uke :It doesn't actually read the files or use them for anything, it searches trough program files, xfire and steam for games.

Does that make it better? The possibility to reading them is there and i certainly do not trust EA.
#803 - Uke
Quote from pipa :Does that make it better? The possibility to reading them is there and i certainly do not trust EA.

It has been proven that it doesn't read or do anything with the files, I read about that stuff in reddit some days ago.

Well, if you're going to return the game because of your paranoia, I guess that's your very own personal hell
I just finished the SP campaign and gotta say that the first few missions were quite neat and enjoyable to play, but it really went downhill after the mission "Thunder Run". Still better than COD campaigns tho.
Agree. And way to short.... but that's the deal with every SP FPS game now...

Back to older nvidia driver and everything runs fine now
Yeah it was too short tho if it would've been longer also the quality should've been better. The last few missions were pretty much like "please end already, hopefully the next mission is better". But instead the game just ended giving it an eutanasia.
Quote from BigPeBe :Yeah it was too short tho if it would've been longer also the quality should've been better.

I bet you hear that alot.

I liked the SP, the end was not as great as the first few missions but still awesome IMO. Can't wait to FINALLY get my hands on the MP.
You impatient naughty boy!
I'm not impatient... DICE/EA is just slow...
Are they the ones that are shipping it to you?
is my computer fkin crazy or is there really an 11 gb update?
Quote from PMD9409 :Are they the ones that are shipping it to you?

Well, I'm waiting for a review copy and I don't want to buy one myself because I would just have one spare copy left etc... And I asked the copy from a Dutch contact person from EA so I guess EA is sending it.
Tell them to send me one too. I will give it a good rating and take the one I purchased back for moneyzzz.
Quote from e2mustang :is my computer fkin crazy or is there really an 11 gb update?

Trying to install the retail version just now. It came on 2 DVD's and Origin starts to download 11 gigs of... something?
Yep, thats the way how it goes... I find it also very weird
ye but i installed it last week,and been playing. sunday night i wanna play and i get that. its like it installed again.. dunno wth happened. maybe the snowstorm screwed my pc up,coz ever since power went in and out,its been acting up a bit.(like when i start it,steam wants me turn off compatibility mode for all users,and open office installer starts on its own)
Origin is crap! I want ingame menu's bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.
Operation Firestorm, here i come!
After signing four EULAs, downloading stupid amount of patches, installing browser addons (which nobody certifies for being secure or anything shit like that), not seeing any server pings if I refresh the list more than once, clicking through servers that have room only to be slapped on the wrist and told they're full instead, stuck on connecting to a server and crashing once while trying to load a level I finally got to play only to be raped by some dude for 6-7 times while trying to set graphic options in-game I think this game really is not for me.

I'm too old or something.

Back to BF2: Project Reality or ARMA2 Insurgency.

EDIT: And while I was writing this (waiting for new round to start) I found a lovely notification waiting for me.

Go to hell BF3.

EDIT2: Also useful error messages.

EDIT3: CAUSE MAKING A CUE SYSTEM IN THE SERVER BROWSER WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A GRAND UNDERTAKING MR. DEVELOPER DICKCHEESE!

And it crashed in-game when I finally got in. Wow.
Attached images
Capture.JPG
useful.JPG
que motherf you use it.JPG
There is a "Multiplayer Without Origin" fix floating around the net for legal copies. Quite easy to find.
Now that's great new. I'm afraid EA/DICE will just block it asap with a 'patch'.
whatever happened to the days when you just put the cd in the computer and it contained the finished game that you could then play? Must be all the hackers or something because otherwise it does't make a lot of sense to me.
It's getting so old to just blame piracy...

It's also due to the fact that EA wants to promote their own stuff instead of using a fine-working service like steam or give the option to not use any of these services (put in the DVD's, install and play).

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG