The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
i did already
I've seen snow this year already, a bit south (closer to the mountains...actually kinda within) from where I live, not here though.
No snow down here (Southern NJ), but we did have a little bit of bb-size hail. Just enough to sting hands and face, but not anything damaging. I've got my new 3 tires on, and waiting on the forth.
i love america ! we lost power for 22 hours coz of 5 inches of snow. GOD !!! I wouldnt even care if no power but the heat,at night brrrrrrrrrr.but again once i slept in -27 c in hungary when it was record cold and the heat didnt reach the other side of the bed well that was interresting. so i can handle cold,but still..
Still no snow here Come on!
^^
School cancelled tomorrow due to widespread power outages. Luckily, my house still has power so it's nice and warm in here. Feel bad for the people 3 houses down.
Haha, snow. I'm still waiting for the hot days to go away.
Quote from PMD9409 :Haha, snow. I'm still waiting for the hot days to go away.

+1, shXt its HAWT down here.
Oh lol still no snow in finland
Been snow 3 days so far. The first day were in mid. septermber. The other just a few days ago. It did not snow enough to cover the ground, but but... snow is snow
Quote from e2mustang :i love america ! we lost power for 22 hours coz of 5 inches of snow. GOD !!! I wouldnt even care if no power but the heat,at night brrrrrrrrrr.but again once i slept in -27 c in hungary when it was record cold and the heat didnt reach the other side of the bed well that was interresting. so i can handle cold,but still..

26 hours here. Indoor temperature was about 55F/13C before the power came back on.
Our power got shut down so they could try and fix our neighbors power. Don't think they are going to turn it on until tomorrow, which sucks, but my school iscbeing used as a refugee center so I don't think I'll have class tomorrow.

Snow is pretty much gone but all the downed trees aren't disappearing.
Quote from jrd.racer :+1, shXt its HAWT down here.

It's all tickity-boo over here as well, here in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Nice, cold 20ºC and we still have crazy Norwegians and Finns going to the beach. There's no snow in the mountains yet!
Quote from Senninha25 :It's all tickity-boo over here as well, here in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Nice, cold 20ºC and we still have crazy Norwegians and Finns going to the beach. There's no snow in the mountains yet!

Quote :20C

Cold

Wait....what?
Quote from Myffe :Wait....what?

usual temperatures here are always around the 20's, now that it's the beginning of Autumn it's going to 20-17 and by Winter it will be about 10-15º...not much of a change at all, and to make things worse, there's usually a lot of humidity.
Quote from Senninha25 :It's all tickity-boo over here as well, here in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Nice, cold 20ºC and we still have crazy Norwegians and Finns going to the beach. There's no snow in the mountains yet!

20ºC is like Sahara in Finland.
Quote from EliteAti :20ºC is like Sahara in Finland.

which is why some of you finns come here for a swim in plain winter weather!!
High is 26C today. Saturday for example it will be 29C. Some people actually think that warrants a jacket/hoodie. However in the next couple nights it will get down to about 12-13C. Wish it was that in the day, and even cooler at night (I don't justify 12C as cold at all).

Just wish it lasted longer, last 2 maybe 3 months, then back to 35C all year long.
Quote from PMD9409 :High is 26C today. Saturday for example it will be 29C. Some people actually think that warrants a jacket/hoodie. However in the next couple nights it will get down to about 12-13C. Wish it was that in the day, and even cooler at night (I don't justify 12C as cold at all).

Just wish it lasted longer, last 2 maybe 3 months, then back to 35C all year long.

12C=T-shirt.
Anything that isn't rain is T-shirt weather here.
Quote from KiRmelius :12C=T-shirt.

I own one pair of pants (for special occasion, not any for casual wear), so trust me, it has to be much colder than that before I would even think about putting something extra on me other than a T-shirt and shorts.
Quote from Senninha25 :usual temperatures here are always around the 20's, now that it's the beginning of Autumn it's going to 20-17 and by Winter it will be about 10-15º...not much of a change at all, and to make things worse, there's usually a lot of humidity.

Me and the Mrs went the beginning of this year in january........8 degrees.....it was warmer in england!!! Happend to pick the week of that storm that sent a few landslides and trees over, we arent the best at holidays!
Quote from PMD9409 :I own one pair of pants (for special occasion, not any for casual wear), so trust me, it has to be much colder than that before I would even think about putting something extra on me other than a T-shirt and shorts.

It also depends on humidity. Sometimes you might want to put on a jacket at about 15C. Sometimes you sweat even when you're naked.
Quote from KiRmelius :It also depends on humidity. Sometimes you might want to put on a jacket at about 15C. Sometimes you sweat even when you're naked.

Have some of the highest levels of humidity here, doesn't help.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG