The online racing simulator
i need your opinions about these replays
Quote from JPeace :Demo racer asking me to download files? Hm no thanks.

hehe 25£ makes such difference okay, dont download if you dont like to.
Quote from DemoMan :You join Apr 2008 and still no license? wtf

i got the other F1 game that recently released, dont wanna mention it. i tried S2 and there are way too many cars and tracks that awaiting to be learned. and i would like to use BF1 in there, as far as i could see, there are very few BF1 drivers..
Quote from JPeace :I would, but I know what I will see.

£25 does make a difference, it stops you from being gang-crashed in T1 like Demo servers have, and there is a lot more authority on the popular servers. To be honest, I would strongly suggest S2 if you are finding all the crashing hard on demo servers.

no gang crashes in there if there was such accident i would not share it. about buying s2, i mentioned why in the post above.
lol @ people being afraid to download MPR files.
Quote from E.Reiljans :lol @ people being afraid to download MPR files.

You even fail at trolling. Learn to read the thread properly. kthxbye
Quote from ATHome :You even fail at trolling. Learn to read the thread properly. kthxbye

Quote from JPeace :Demo racer asking me to download files? Hm no thanks.

Well yes whythanks I did.
#8 - troy
Quote from E.Reiljans :lol @ people being afraid to download MPR files.

Well, it certainly was possible to execute malicious code with tampered mpr replays, so yes I understand people not wanting to run replays from random demo users. The chance of something happening is minimal but still, you make it sound like it's impossible.
Quote from troy :Well, it certainly was possible to execute malicious code with tampered mpr replays, so yes I understand people not wanting to run replays from random demo users. The chance of something happening is minimal but still, you make it sound like it's impossible.

Oh wow, that's.. bad :P
You can spend £12 if you want (S1 licence). If you like skill driving games with excellent physics, damage, & tyre wear you cant go wrong.
When posting videos it's highly recommended that they are uploaded in the video part of this forum. Also, MPR files is a bad idea because of the things mention above, please upload it to Youtube and I'm sure that you'll get respons on your movies

Edit: Is this http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76733 the video(s) above?
Quote from The Very End :When posting videos it's highly recommended that they are uploaded in the video part of this forum. Also, MPR files is a bad idea because of the things mention above, please upload it to Youtube and I'm sure that you'll get respons on your movies

Edit: Is this http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76733 the video(s) above?

no, its a video edit, totally different from these replays.

about video sharing, your right, i shared in wrong section, sorry about that

but your second point i dont agree with it, one could just share a vid where he look to be absolutely clean, and maybe in fact he is not. i share mpr so people can check it from any angle they want to judge properly.

by the way i see no danger in downloading a mpr file that comes from a guy with a registry date of 2008 April. you just need to check my race, registry and lap details to make sure about that.

what about someone just come up and make the first comment that is really what i wanted?
You bought F1? But you don't want to buy LFS?
14 replies and all digressing from the topic, lol

When I read the title, I thought you were asking advice to improve racing technique etc. I did watch dido_crash.mpr. It seems to be a racing incident. One could dissect rules and say that emre had overlap so dido had to concede, then again one could say that emre did not give enough room to dido. Pretty close racing till then and it could have been avoided if both of you were more cautious and aware of each other. If the intention of this post is to complain, ban/unban etc, then please contact the server admin.
Quote from Firarist :no, its a video edit, totally different from these replays.

about video sharing, your right, i shared in wrong section, sorry about that

but your second point i dont agree with it, one could just share a vid where he look to be absolutely clean, and maybe in fact he is not. i share mpr so people can check it from any angle they want to judge properly.

by the way i see no danger in downloading a mpr file that comes from a guy with a registry date of 2008 April. you just need to check my race, registry and lap details to make sure about that.

what about someone just come up and make the first comment that is really what i wanted?

It's not wrong posting an MPR file, it's just that we are lazy, and firing up a youtube video is a lot easier than firing up a MPR file. Most of the time I visit the forum from other computers that does not have LFS installed, and therfor I am not able to veiw the video. I guess many are in same situation.

Either way, it was not meant in any disrespect and I'm sorry if you felt offended by it, I just wanted to point out that you would get more helpfull replies if it was posted as a Youtube video

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG