Hi please render my skin scene Drift thx Mikas resolution 1440*900 Thx Mikas
Attached images
XRT_MikasHF1.jpg
can i have a render too plezzzzzz?

Rish's Mansell indy helmet
Attached images
HEL_mansellv2.jpg
Hi raptor,

Would you mind doing an FZR render for our site's banner.

Here is the 4096x4096 skin

http://www.mediafire.com/?icl2frebdfyyqep

what ever your heart desires for a design, but black background please
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hi raptor,

Would you mind doing an FZR render for our site's banner.

Here is the 4096x4096 skin

http://www.mediafire.com/?icl2frebdfyyqep

what ever your heart desires for a design, but black background please

I wouldn't mind doing so but I'm very busy these days and also have other renders waiting in line. I often spontaneously find some time here and there but I'd like to inform you that worst case scenario would mean, that I won't be able to look at any render for you (or anyone) for the next 2-3 weeks.
i would do some,but im too busy playing bf3
oh,you want me to explain it in details how good it was?
Quote from e2mustang :i would do some,but im too busy playing bf3

im jelly, my limited edition got back ordered and i preordered it! WTF!!! Shoulda just got the digital download instead of disc.

Anyways thanks to any1 who can attempt it. Nothing fancy just something for a banner.
Anyone know what rendering system i can use to make lfs renders work? Have been told i need cmx viewer plug in or vray, im on 3ds max 7, Tried it before but it went wrong Heres what happened.
Attached images
Driff.jpg
the textures are applied in the wrong places.as far as i can see
3ds Max is very popular. This means there's tons of free tutorials floating on the web for it.

If you are starting from nothing then it's going to be a steeper learning curve, since you'd need to learn about many things just to be able to create simple renders - if your main interest is to do just LFS renders, and not so much what else 3d brings along for possibilities, then you can give Key Shot a try. It's still 3d, but simplified for quick setup and renders - basically you load in your model, apply materials, chose backgrounds and lights and off you go. Same steps as what you'd need to do with 3ds max, but as said, it simplifies things.
well that is 100 times better than 3ds max by just clicking on link thx
I do renders for another car game i play, It renders fine on that, On the lfs picture i have shown i just dragged material onto car and nothing else and it covered lights and windows over, If anyone has got a folder of 3ds max 7 lfs cars they would send maybe some wheels or something to it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Quote from Sam326 :I do renders for another car game i play, It renders fine on that, On the lfs picture i have shown i just dragged material onto car and nothing else and it covered lights and windows over, If anyone has got a folder of 3ds max 7 lfs cars they would send maybe some wheels or something to it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1627030#post1627030
Thanks mate but iv tried the cmx importer plugin and it still wont work? Gone by a tutorial on how to do it but still wont do it? The windows still get covered over, Any suggestions what i can do? Il post in other section of forum about it now though!
why dont u just load the premade scenes,and apply materials? and done.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG