The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :lets carry on then shall we

i hope she doesnt mind

or never finds out :F

Ah she's cute, looks like a lot of fun to be around
I hate quirky girls. I like 'em scared and timid. (said in the style of the quake announcer) MANIPULATION.
BlueFlame... :insane:
Quote from MAGGOT :Ah she's cute, looks like a lot of fun to be around

aye she is
extra fun
since shes the first girl ive found
who shares a taste in music with me
wouldnt have ever thought how big of a bonus that is
O_O
does she
also teach you
to write
like this
or are you doing this
for an other reason
?
Quote from Bose321 :does she
also teach you
to write
like this
or are you doing this
for an other reason
?

Another.
Quote from Bose321 :does she
also teach you
to write
like this
or are you doing this
for an other reason
?

Love is like poetry, short and long
Quote from BlueFlame :Hate to break it to ya but both are correct.

Wrong.

There are a few specific cases where "an other" is correct, but there is none where it should be used in place of "another."
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Wrong.

There are a few specific cases where "an other" is correct, but there is none where it should be used in place of "another."

It's like into (in to). It makes no difference. In reality there is no right or wrong way to apply these words. When spoken you'll never know the difference.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's like into (in to). It makes no difference. In reality there is no right or wrong way to apply these words. When spoken you'll never know the difference.

Sorry, you're wrong.

I invite you to submit a manuscript to an editor using "an other" in place of "another" and see what happens.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Sorry, you're wrong.

I invite you to submit a manuscript to an editor using "an other" in place of "another" and see what happens.

You mean, a US-english editor?

Many times in a US editor you type in to and it forces it to become into. Another is a more rare example, you probably never see someone write it as an-other.
an editor is someone who reads things written by authors before they are published so that they are grammatically correct.

You're thinking of a computer translating program. The results of instant translations are rarely grammatically correct.
Correct, Mike.

And while there are differences between US English and UK English, this isn't one of them.
guys cmon an other or another ...

its not that much of a difference

i told my last girlfriend in hungarian : "kuss"

in german "kuss" means "kiss" like in "the kiss" ... a nomen.

in hungarian its pronounced a lil different but it means "shut the f*** up (b**ch)"

i swear i didnt know it means that ...

now thats a difference that counts... lets say i was in a no sex situation for some time
Quote from AJS :guys cmon an other or another ...

in hungarian its pronounced a lil different but it means "shut the f*** up (b**ch)"

now thats a difference that counts... lets say i was in a no sex situation for some time

Bahahaaa good one
Quote from AJS :guys cmon an other or another ...

And in danish it's like: Charlie Uniform November Tango. Better hope that she dosn't speak danish....LOL
Quote from AJS :i told my last girlfriend in hungarian : "kuss"

Like the time I tried to tell my boss he had 'hat head' and accidentally called him 'groin head'.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Like the time I tried to tell my boss he had 'hat head' and accidentally called him 'groin head'.

Yes, exactly alike.

Always called it hat hair myself.

Gotta watch myself now.
Quote from AJS :

That word exists in estonian language also, with a similiar meaning as in hungarian, not that offencive way ofcourse, more like "silence!" or "ssssh".
update:

well.. since i left that girl a week after prom.. lots of things happend. during summer i hooked up with a lifeguard, she was sweet and all she had it all. but she left me. bummer.

then i hooked up with a random girl at a party. saw her once after that and never talked to her again.

then i had a job so i couldnt date cause i was too focused on getting my shit together and was getting over the lifeguard.... but i got fired.... so i start to hangout with my ex coworker, and finally hook up with her best friend.... wich im not dating but were not just friends..... yeah. that sums it up pretty well.

after this summer tho im just affraid of '' serious '' things.. i just cant stand that anymore.... well for now at least. i need my time.
Lol

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG