The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from DeKo :PC's are better for graphics and gameplay, but many times more expensive than console.

Yeah, that's exactly how EVERYTHING works! No matter if it's cars, food, or anything. For example:

Proper food is tastier and more healthy than fast food, but many times more expensive than fast food.
Quote from Rappa Z :It's just like religion, you feel compelled to convert the others to 'save' them regardless of whether or not they want to.

No, I doubt anyone wants Boris Lozac to play BF3 on PC. It's better for people like him to stay on consoles, with other 9 year olds.
It depends what you mean by 'gameplay', if it's bunch of cheating scumbags/scattered playing field, then it's not exactly better is it, at least for me.
lol, you're comparing a stupid rank cheat, to people shooting through walls, beeing invisible, having a rectangular box around enemies etc..
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, you're comparing a stupid rank cheat, to people shooting through walls, beeing invisible, having a rectangular box around enemies etc..

Nothing compared to how a lot of people on consoles got their stats completely wiped by hackers.
Quote from DeKo :but many times more expensive than consoles.

Wrong.
Quote from Boris Lozac :It depends what you mean by 'gameplay', if it's bunch of cheating scumbags/scattered playing field, then it's not exactly better is it, at least for me.

Then why are you praising the consoles so much
well whilst you console bashers are arguing to yourselves, im going to pre order GTA V, Im going to get it soon as possible, and you pc whores are going to have to wait.... a long time. untill you get your hands on it.

ty.
Quote from Franky.S :well whilst you console bashers are arguing to yourselves, im going to pre order GTA V, Im going to get it soon as possible, and you pc whores are going to have to wait.... a long time. untill you get your hands on it.

ty.

u mad?

Is it confirmed R* are being stupid again?
Franky.S aka 91mason91, wow that's so bad, we are so jealous of you

meanwhile we will have resolution more than 720p, textures that are bigger than 32x32, models that have more than 4 polygons.
Waking up to an argument over a game that has limited information about it and doesn't even have a trailer yet.

When are we going to start BF4 vs CoDMW8?
GTA V Will be released on PC at the same time (or maybe even earlier), this time around. And the PC version will be better, they wouldn't have called it V, if it wasn't more advanced technically than IV. The current generation consoles just can't handle more than IV already threw at them.

Could be proven wrong in 4 days, but i'm fairly certain that GTA V on the PC will be superior on launch day.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Franky.S aka 91mason91, wow that's so bad, we are so jealous of you

meanwhile we will have resolution more than 720p, textures that are bigger than 32x32, models that have more than 4 polygons.

wow shadowww, keep up.

i got my account sorted and mason doesnt have acess to it. Posted that ages ago
Quote from Franky.S :i got my account sorted and mason doesnt have acess to it. Posted that ages ago

Totally why 'psychological profile' of your posts totally matches his.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Totally why 'psychological profile' of your posts totally matches his.

and how does it? looking at his he uses capital letters and good punctuation as much as he can. i dont
Quote from Franky.S :and how does it? looking at his he uses capital letters and good punctuation as much as he can. i dont

That's not what I mean by psychological profile you dumbo.
Quote from Boris Lozac :If anyone here is butthurt and lacking sense of humour is you guys

Have to be kidding me...you are actually saying that you have sense of humour?

Quote from Taavi(EST) :GTA V Will be released on PC at the same time (or maybe even earlier), this time around. And the PC version will be better, they wouldn't have called it V, if it wasn't more advanced technically than IV. The current generation consoles just can't handle more than IV already threw at them.

Could be proven wrong in 4 days, but i'm fairly certain that GTA V on the PC will be superior on launch day.

Yep, they can't leave us :P
Watching a forum argument between someone who is welcome and someone who got a permanent ban and yet is allowed to return (when Hazarky gets his nooby account banned), great administration by the mods/devs.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from S14 DRIFT :great administration by the mods/devs.

I agree to you entirely on this point
Quote from -NightFly- :Have to be kidding me...you are actually saying that you have sense of humour?

Well half of my posts about consoles/pc are a joke, meant to stirr you PC nerds I said plenty of times that i was an avid PC gamer, why are you making yourselves more special then people who stopped playing on PC, i don't get it.. Yes i often joke about console versions, i can accept the flaws of it, but couple of you guys are just ridicolous..
Quote from Franky.S :i still dont understand.

Seriously.. how dumb one needs to be not to understand that?

also lol @ Boris Consolzak.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Seriously.. how dumb one needs to be not to understand that?

also lol @ Boris Consolzak.

just shhh and stop bashing shadowww

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG