The online racing simulator
Need a new tyre :(
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Joe93
Hi, my luck aint holding up too well lately! Managed to get a fairly large bit of metal in my tyre Tried having it plugged but it leaked almost instantly. So in need of a new tyre, i have pirelli p6000 on atm. Garages are wanting £100ish for one tyre :O Seen a few online for about 60ish which is far better.

So any recommendations on where to buy from online? Its a 205/55/16 so if anyone can help it would be great
#3 - Agniz
Look at http://www.mytyres.co.uk/
It's owned by reifendirekt.de (probably the best place at internet where you can buy tyres) and located in UK, so you get your tyre delivered pretty fast I think.
P6000 costs 66gbp there.
aids > pirelli p6000
#5 - Jakg
#6 - Osco
Don't mix different brands of tires/compounds on one axle. Get another P6000 or replace the other one too.
#7 - Joe93
Forgot i started this thread!

I was getting bored of no car so just replaced both fronts with vredestein sportrac 3's Got both fitted and wheels balanced for £160. Probably more than what there worth but reviews seemed good and i wanted my car back! :P
They are good tyres, you won't have any trouble with them
i'm an idiot and don't read threads
#10 - Jakg
Oh. The vredestien are good, not the pirellis. my bad. :hide: sorry
Some times i wish people like S14 DRIFT got their fingers and arms taken from them, they must be missing some important part of the brain, all they do is drag you down if you have questions, i feel so sorry for them that I'd shoot them for pure compassion.
Quote from Dennis93 :Some times i wish people like S14 DRIFT got their fingers and arms taken from them, they must be missing some important part of the brain, all they do is drag you down if you have questions, i feel so sorry for them that I'd shoot them for pure compassion.

Quote from Dennis93 :Some times i wish people like S14 DRIFT got their fingers and arms taken from them, they must be missing some important part of the brain, all they do is drag you down if you have questions, i feel so sorry for them that I'd shoot them for pure compassion.

yeah i was so mean saying that a tyre was rubbish must have been so hurtful. i bet he was crying from the pain and tourment.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :yeah i was so mean saying that a tyre was rubbish must have been so hurtful. i bet he was crying from the pain and tourment.

Actually considered selling the car as i couldnt afford to change the other 2 pirelli's, your comment about them being rubbish was that hurtful :'(

On-topic, the new tyres are goood! the roundabout where i could get wheelspin in the wet no problem is no longer possible and that was the tires over inflated! (yes i should have checked them after getting them fitted...)
Quote from dennis93 :some times i wish people like s14 drift got their fingers and arms taken from them, they must be missing some important part of the brain, all they do is drag you down if you have questions, i feel so sorry for them that i'd shoot them for pure compassion.

:d

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG