The online racing simulator
Quote from Pigh83 :I think the biggest restriction is skill, not air intake.

Good point!

It's really strange that the FXR with the same reastrictions in GTAL was alot more faster than expected at some tracks. But I guess that was cheating!
TEM finished 8th this race with the FXR... must be something utter rubbish with the regulations in this league :|

Oh well.. next track SO4r suites the FXR perfect and I think team #92 has a good chance to improve there results.
Quote from CSF :It's so4r, I'd be more concerned if you couldn't.

Yeah good point

The problem isnt with the FXR anyway, its the teams. TEM was faster than you with very little practice.
I no what should be done, give you 0% res, and see if you can win with that? If not, then im all out of ideas
Learn to setup the car, learn to drive, learn to race then you will see that infact the FXR isnt as slow as you think
And about your stupid post... 'Its about how fast it gets to top speed' thats utter rubbish, i bet your gear ratios are so bad its untrue, and besides that... The fxr actually comes out of 90% of the turns faster than both FZR and XRR.
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah good point

The problem isnt with the FXR anyway, its the teams. TEM was faster than you with very little practice.
I no what should be done, give you 0% res, and see if you can win with that? If not, then im all out of ideas
Learn to setup the car, learn to drive, learn to race then you will see that infact the FXR isnt as slow as you think
And about your stupid post... 'Its about how fast it gets to top speed' thats utter rubbish, i bet your gear ratios are so bad its untrue, and besides that... The fxr actually comes out of 90% of the turns faster than both FZR and XRR.

If you were to give the FXR 0% restriction they still wouldnt win another FXR would take the win. Js ;o
I bet they couldn't win with no restrictions.
@sennass

This is 23% fx2 on r3/r2. Haven't tried it, but i bet 24% fx2 goes to 32 as well. So shhhhh, you make fool of yourself. :doh:
#31 - CSF
hahahahahaha holy shit****
this is goood
Quote from boothy :If you made the FXR the same speed on the straight it would rape everyone in the corners. As GTAL proved, if you put fast guys in the FXR they can be fast and win.

Logic dictates that if we make the FXR faster so that the relatively slower drivers can be competitive then the fast drivers will join and go faster than the FZR/XRRs! Reminds me of GT3 Cup where they removed 1% so that Ray Kings could go faster but then that meant we had Isaac in the FXR owning everyone at KY2...

Bullshit, it punishes those who go over the limit. It's endurance racing as well, you're not supposed to be going over the limit otherwise your car won't last. And remember, the tyre physics are the same for everyone.

As for trusting you, I think Deko has plenty of other trustworthy and fast drivers that have done lots of testing, plus we also have a few years of data to go on to make sensible and not kneejerk reactions just on the results of one race :rolleyes:

So please, post your setup and I'm sure the faster drivers will give it a go...

Well that was done mainly due to the track choices in season 1, long straight away tracks. They are getting some weight to make it a bit heavier though.
Still FXR is competitive car. As far as I know then one round dropped out, it may have been some Fern Bay, where FXR would be stronger though. And I think FXR should'nt be winning car at all. It's so easy to drive so you don't need practice at all. XRR/FZR is more difficult to have consistant race pace etc.
Despite of TEM's disasterous first round we have finished all races around P10. I can remember myself doing serious practice for only Westhill race...

Problem solved.
Quote from TypeRacing :Still FXR is competitive car. As far as I know then one round dropped out, it may have been some Fern Bay, where FXR would be stronger though. And I think FXR should'nt be winning car at all. It's so easy to drive so you don't need practice at all. XRR/FZR is more difficult to have consistant race pace etc.
Despite of TEM's disasterous first round we have finished all races around P10. I can remember myself doing serious practice for only Westhill race...

100% Agree, depends on the track. Obviously I am not driving this series because my team can't make this time of day. But, in IGTC LLM was in 8th (with me driving) at Fernbay at the end of the 2nd hour. So obviously the FXR is fast on certain tracks.
I miss SennaSS.
I have requested he keep quiet on this issue because all he is doing is giving you chaps a stick to beat the team with and i don't think we need personal insults flying about anywhere really
Quote from PMD9409 :I miss SennaSS.

Maybe he drove some laps on SO4r and found out that the car is uber pwn so now he doesnt want to complain

I not moaning anymore I look forward to qlly and race at the next round.

I will just use another car next season....like i said ...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well that was done mainly due to the track choices in season 1, long straight away tracks. They are getting some weight to make it a bit heavier though.

your so misinformed
but yea. FXR pwns at south city
Quote from SennaSS :

I not moaning anymore I look forward to qlly and race at the next round.

I will just use another car next season....like i said ...

That's the spirit! :-)
Quote from Mustangman759 :your so misinformed
but yea. FXR pwns at south city

Too early to say that.. It wasnt best car in GTAL
Quote from torpp1s :Too early to say that.. It wasnt best car in GTAL

only because you raped everyone in XRR

Restrictions Complaints Department (Open 24/7/365)
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG