The online racing simulator
Stickers
(14 posts, started )
#1 - jdm22
Stickers
hey, I guys, I need your Help! i want to make my own skin and I need A bunch of stickers! Like Spoon, Mugen, HKS, Tanabe, Garrett, And all others tunning marks! I search like a bigggg files with all the stickers in it! Like a .zip or .rar file! Thanks you!!!!
#3 - jdm22
Cool thanks man! i found this site, Master Skinners, Its might be help me!
I use this site to get stickers.
Its in Danish , but that isn't really such a problem.
To point out obvious brands of the world (Link in my sig)
If your using photoshop when you open the eps file from brands of the world can choose the size it opens at with no loss of quality.
We're just getting a home-made decals thread rolling on Master Skinnerz too, you might want to check it out if you need some good quality ficticiuos artwork and decals on your skin, maybe cover up that dent from last week's race.
http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1150880435
Here are some of my Home made decals, hope they help.
Attached files
Dancals.rar - 128.7 KB - 1123 views
#8 - jdm22
Hehe thanks man!!
If you have photoshop, then here is a good site, you can edit them in photoshop, change colours, and etc.

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com

Scroll to the bottom and type in any brand
-
(BoGGis) DELETED by BoGGis
#10 - Gunn
-
Quote from werewolf :I use this site to get stickers.
Its in Danish , but that isn't really such a problem.

I got the IRL stickers for my racing frame from that site.
Quote from BoGGis :Infact, i've already checked it out... but it seems there are only GIF images there, i dont say that's a bad thing but i think PNG images is well... A bit more user-friendly and faster

Eh? Brands of the world logos are all hi quality scalabe eps format. Not a gif in sight.
-
#13 - Jakg
Quote from BoGGis :Anyway, those pics doesnt have a transparent background, which is a bad thing. If you want "ready to use" images, i suggest PNG format Files

and of course, the magic wand tool cant delete the background...
#14 - Gunn
Quote from BoGGis :Anyway, those pics doesnt have a transparent background, which is a bad thing. If you want "ready to use" images, i suggest PNG format Files

EPS is superior to PNG for logos because it is scalable. I have no problem at all deleting the background layer in eps files. Many eps files have no background at all.

Stickers
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG