The online racing simulator
D.U.I Drift Series
(262 posts, started )
Quote from Milovan :Garbage

I don't really care about a reputation on a online game honestly, and it was me that disconnected, I explained it in a previous post. I was not supposed to be a judge in the first place our judge had said he couldn't judge at the last minute and I stepped up and tried to judge. As well I don't care how other comps are run. Just saying.
Quote from greg_slideways :First off there is no promotion, we were denied a sub forum so to consolidate our records we made our own site, and ok you don't need to participate have a nice day.

*COUGH COUGH*
People are getting more and more dense.

Quote from Milovan :I dont give a shit about some promotion of your site...

"I don't give a shit" if you participate or not with an attitude like that. We do this series out of the gracious of our heart, this is non-profit. This IS work. Do you want to do it? I don't see you starting a series. If you withdraw from the series, withdraw. DO NOT bring the series down with your curse words when ALL WE'RE TRYING TO DO is to bring the drift community back to the way it used to be. You don't have to be a part of it.
when will be first event?date?
Quote from Muhi_GP :when will be first event?date?

We're still making changes to our format, be sure to vote for a schedule change on our forum, where it's actually possible for us to create a poll.
The sooner we close the poll, the sooner we can start working on a finalized schedule!
i vote...
but hurry up its to long pause...
Guys why dont you just check out the forum that the orginisers so kindly set up to help get this started so that everyone has the opportunity to participate in the event in a time range that is possible and that peeps dont have to leave because they have to go to work or school next day. the forum is not a puplicity stunt. only made to help us.
Sorry for rage, but seriuosly guys come on.
some news?it will be nice...
News is nobody cares about this any more. Big surprise.
We're overhauling the entire format. It won't be so formal.
This will mean an all new O.P
new rules & regulations
new schedule.
no sign ups. Everything will be based on S2 accounts ingame at the time of the event. Prizes will stay intact but they way they are earned will be changed.
Stay tuned for updates.
You say no one signed up. Are the original sign ups from this forum carried on into the new one? because if not you shouldnt have posted the number taken from this post on the new forums it confuses people
Quote from LazLoW :News is nobody cares about this any more. Big surprise.
We're overhauling the entire format. It won't be so formal.
This will mean an all new O.P
new rules & regulations
new schedule.
no sign ups. Everything will be based on S2 accounts ingame at the time of the event. Prizes will stay intact but they way they are earned will be changed.
Stay tuned for updates.

so new series?no singups just to come?and what is new O.P?
Quote from Brandborg93 :You say no one signed up. Are the original sign ups from this forum carried on into the new one? because if not you shouldnt have posted the number taken from this post on the new forums it confuses people

No, we had PLENTY of sign ups. That's not the way the new format will work.
There will be no signing up.
Just advertising of schedule & server information.
When we start?

D.U.I Drift Series
(262 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG