The online racing simulator
Marco Simoncelli Goodbye!
(61 posts, started )
Marco Simoncelli died after a horiffic accident with Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi he was a good friend of Vale as i know.. Damn we will miss him, he was very talented rider..

Rest in peace Marco..

Edit: Here is a link where you can see the Accident...
http://www.metrocar.org/marco- ... ce-marco-simoncelli/1847/
This is so sad man..
Saw it this morning.

I was horrified!

R.I.P.
video was horrific. You can tell the riders who hit him knew the extent of it.

R.I.P Marco
Quote from Franky.S :video was horrific. You can tell the riders who hit him knew the extent of it.

R.I.P Marco

Imagine what Rossi and Edwards must feel atm for killing one of their own best friend..
Oh, that's a horrific accident, R.I.P.
poor guy didn't stand a chance you can see as he skids across the road he ain't putting up a fight or trying to protect himself...

R.i.p
Quote from BastianB :Imagine what Rossi and Edwards must feel atm for killing one of their own best friend..

This is sad dude.. I can't even imagine how they feel at the moment..
R.i.p.
Oh my!

Rest in piece
Rest in Peace [i]

Damn, I saw such turns in MotoGP game only
Quote from BastianB :Imagine what Rossi and Edwards must feel atm for killing one of their own best friend..

They didn't 'kill' him, wtf are you talking about.

I hope ur not being serious with this post. It was simply an accident. These happen, unfortunately. Sucks if it ends up like that.

Rest In Peace, Marco.
Too many gone too soon.

RIP Marco
Quote from BlueFlame :They didn't 'kill' him, wtf are you talking about.

Well, they did. He was alive until they hit him. Regardless of logic, they will feel some responsibility for that. A natural human reaction is to think what if. What if either rider had braked harder and risked their own crash more. What if Rossi had turned left more. Etc.

Of course it was an accident, but that doesn't mean they won't feel guilt, and it doesn't mean they didn't kill him.

I've been there. I know what it's like.
Quote from tristancliffe :Well, they did. He was alive until they hit him. Regardless of logic, they will feel some responsibility for that. A natural human reaction is to think what if. What if either rider had braked harder and risked their own crash more. What if Rossi had turned left more. Etc.

Of course it was an accident, but that doesn't mean they won't feel guilt, and it doesn't mean they didn't kill him.

If it was an accident, they didn't 'kill' him, they ended his life. Kill is such an agressive word, as-if purposeful. This accident was not done on purpose.

I didn´t mean "kill" in that way, but he would be alive if they didn´t hit him. Sure it was an accident but i wouldn´t want to be in their position now.
(also what tristan said)

I guess he means that they were "involved" at this particular accident but yeah these things happens in motorsports.. I can't imagine how much power received from his head in order to get out of the helmet.. Excuse me for my bad English..
Anyway I think the Malaysian people are arseholes throwing their shit onto the track when the raace was stopped. They must not realise if a race is just suddenly stopped then it's a serious matter.

What did they think was happening? That the Moto GP circus had just had enough and were goin home? Wankers.
If they did that in F1, there'd be a shitstorm, but MotoGP doesn't seem to have that clout sadly.
#22 - 5haz
Bloody hell.

Rest in peace.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :If they did that in F1, there'd be a shitstorm, but MotoGP doesn't seem to have that clout sadly.

It would be a shitstorm in F1 because of the safety of cars. In a car you have a chance of surviving(hence why bikers call cars cagers), on a bike you either fly up and over the car(or whatever you hit) or down and right into it.

When you think about it, this month we've lost Jobs, Wheldon and now him...

RIP Simoncelli.
Quote from hp999 :It would be a shitstorm in F1 because of the safety of cars. In a car you have a chance of surviving(hence why bikers call cars cagers), on a bike you either fly up and over the car(or whatever you hit) or down and right into it.

When you think about it, this month we've lost Jobs, Wheldon and now him...

RIP Simoncelli.

Who collectively gives a **** about Steve Jobs? Wheldon and Simoncelli didn't extort the chinese. Keep Jobs out of this thread.
Horrible accident, it seems Rossi's hit was the fatal one I admit i wasn't following bikes lately so i didn't heard about him.

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG