The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Nice. Now I just hope that nvidia releases the new "working" non-beta bf3 drivers.
The new soundtrack is awesome!
6 days

My body is ready.
#705 - Uke
You can now preload the game from origin.

My Origin ID is Ablablabla, remember to add me in battlelog once the game launches.
The 25th here.
#707 - Uke
The beginning of next month...for me
^^That has nothing to do with the release date, 25th here also as far as i checked...
btw could anyone explain why europe always has to wait longer for the release then us... I mean a game developed in sweeden is released first in us. and the reason for this is: "you live in europe"?

It's the same like: "You can't walk here because you are black"
It's because Europe has million countries and each with it's own laws etc..
Europe is in the future for everything else, not this time.

Actually I have no idea. I'd be pissed.
#713 - Uke
Pretty well combined have to say
Quote from -NightFly- :Pretty well combined have to say

Activision: Is it Call of Duty 2 or Modern Warfare 3?

I pre-ordered this game. But that piece of crap Origin doesn't support VPN so I can't download it.

Looks like I will have to pirate it :S
I pre ordered the limited edition through origin.
But the DLC which comes free with it doesnt have a activation code near the product name, how can I activate the DLC then because it does ask for a activation code.
Or are you supposed to get the activation code when the game releases?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I pre-ordered this game. But that piece of crap Origin doesn't support VPN so I can't download it.

Looks like I will have to pirate it :S

Are you sure by VPN you mean actual VPN?

VPN shouldn't be supported by any software, all VPN support is done by your OS.
Pre-load BF3 normally.

Open up the vpn as previous page link shows, do the korean method, then start origin and you can unlock at 7/8am GMT tomorrow
Quote from E.Reiljans :Are you sure by VPN you mean actual VPN?

VPN shouldn't be supported by any software, all VPN support is done by your OS.

I don't know whats the difference but its a Cisco VPN software.

Even EA said Origin doesn't support VPN at this stage.

Quote :This would indicate that you are using a VPN or Proxy connection which Origin does not properly support at this time.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7458194.page
Plenty of people on the bf3 forum reporting that when using VPN origin states there bf3 unlock is the 24th so it does work. Probabaly depends where and how your using vpn's though i'd imagine.
Those of you who might be interested, there's walkthroughs up from TheMediaCows on youtube, some interesting stuff on there

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG