The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
Quote from beefyman666 :Rivals seems to be working for me. Just beat Greboth's Tsukuba drift thing (badly) and got 100k.

You did WHAT?!?!?! Right boyo this is war :gnasher:

I do like the rivals mode though to some degree it is wrong as I can earn more quicker by doing new ones instead of beating people who have beaten me but there is not so much satisfaction in that.
I got a little discouraged in rivals mode I posted a good time on the Stratos Positano challenge and then saw the leaderboards. I have to shave oh about 20 seconds off my best time
267 MPH in this game is scary, haha
RTS basic and I seem to be switching around the Mustang rival challenge.
Two cars from my collection
Attached images
300SL.jpg
Troll Hummer.jpg
Saw a hummer painted as a school bus in a B-class race. He wrecked everyone, not intentionally, but only because it was such crap to drive.

Quote from Rappa Z :Saw a hummer painted as a school bus in a B-class race. He wrecked everyone, not intentionally, but only because it was such crap to drive.

Yeah, I only pull the hummer out when some one is being a douche.

LFS team should get some races going.
thats the thing i don't like with the car clubs. it would have been awesome if it would tell you who is online and you could start a private lobby without a 'formal invitation'. Also the car club lobby should have voice chat. Neither of those things is going to happen so...oh well. Kind of a half-baked idea from turn ten.
Quote from FPVaaron :RTS basic and I seem to be switching around the Mustang rival challenge.

awesome fun, never really liked Laguna seca before I don't really have time for proper online racing at the mo but this rivals mode is perfect. Still plenty of time to find though, had a 1:49:2xx but invalidated it on the last corner.
Quote from Rtsbasic :awesome fun, never really liked Laguna seca before I don't really have time for proper online racing at the mo but this rivals mode is perfect. Still plenty of time to find though, had a 1:49:2xx but invalidated it on the last corner.

Have a go against my RWD C class CRX autocross car when you get the chance. I scored 219th fastest on nurburgring.
Just finished World Tour and according to my stats. I'm only 7% through the game!
Quote from beefyman666 :Just finished World Tour and according to my stats. I'm only 7% through the game!

Check the event list and you will see that you only completed a few races in there. I'm halfway through the elite season and i think i'm at around 4% or something like that.
Quote from jibber :Check the event list and you will see that you only completed a few races in there. I'm halfway through the elite season and i think i'm at around 4% or something like that.

Yeah I did check that. Only had two ticks on there before I started trawling through them all. This game could take some time to get through, whereas FM3 only took about a month, if that.
Just did a lap in the Mustang at Laguna Rival event, the person who is now my rival (but not on my friends list)...

danowat32 what are the chances!
First skin, it's up at storefront if anyone wants to grab it.

Attached images
Forza6.jpg
Forza7.jpg
Rivals mode is hella fun!
Quote from R34GTR :Just did a lap in the Mustang at Laguna Rival event, the person who is now my rival (but not on my friends list)...

danowat32 what are the chances!

I did the nascar infineon hotlap and my rival was shaun from SRT. Had to do another lap just beat him

Anyways, I just uploaded my replica (real life alike specs and livery) of ATCC 1989 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth to the club garage. Probably not much use for online but it's a neat car. And relatively quick and scary

Going to do another livery for it and then do the ATCC 1989 volvo and M3 and a 1992 bathurst skyline.

Any ideas why the car shows just as black box in the garage? Basically the specs and the thumbnail just doesn't load for whatever reason but the is usable and drivable just fine me thinks... Maybe it is some xbox setting? There is one other car shared by someone else that isn't showing up correctly either...
it's on and off for me. I assume its still teething issues for T10's servers.
Find the game hard to play at primetime hours. Lots of games where the track never loads and everyone except 1 driver gets punted back to the lobby after 5 minutes of not loading. And if you do get in a game its full of Gaymaros and Tarts that ruin the fun.
Quote from Matrixi :First skin, it's up at storefront if anyone wants to grab it.

Mmmmmmmm nice Is only for that nsx or all of them? as I would like to put it on my (1992?) nsx-r but it is the pop up headlight version.
Only the '05 currently, did think about converting it for the other models later.
Oh well Maybe I should actually get my design hat on. Though I would expect you could just save design instead of just that specific model and would be fine.
Sadly the cars are skinned in a way that even if the proportions of the body match, the decal placement will still be somewhat out of whack and require a lot of adjusting.

Did start the conversion job for the early model NSX though, will hopefully have it completed by the end of the day.

Edit: And she's done. Can be found at storefront by searching for "takata".
Attached images
Forza18.png
nice one mate

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG