The online racing simulator
Attached images
wall.jpg
-
(bamabogger) DELETED by bamabogger
Forum members can produce some truly nice renders.
Attached images
longdesk.jpg
Flame can i haz that spa image please
New background.
Attached images
Capture3.jpg
Attached images
bg.jpg
sauce?
here we go
Attached images
snapshot3.png
What's that thing in the bowls that looks like a cross between molten and resolidified heroine and a birthday cake icing? (BTW is that really KDE 3.5?)
Quote from MadCatX :What's that thing in the bowls that looks like a cross between molten and resolidified heroine and a birthday cake icing?

dont remember photo taken by accident as I wanted to shoot someone

Quote from MadCatX :
(BTW is that really KDE 3.5?)

KDE 3.5.10 (Slax)
Attached images
desktop.png
Having a 3id car as a wallpaper may be wrong, but damn, I love this render
Attached images
asdf.jpg
Something not rave based for once, this time its hawt redhead orientated, i can in all honesty say, that for me, zoe tapper is the most beautiful girl to ever appear on television, theres just something about her, i likey.

:lovies3d:
Attached images
dtop.jpg
That picture would completely put me off because of that moley thing above her lip
They call it a beauty spot seb, i know that in reality it is only a mole, but i like it, she wouldnt be the same without it, i think she is a stunner anyway lol
Which one are we discussing? There's the one on her cheeck and what looks to be a pimple covered in makeup above her lip.
The none between lip and nose i believe.
EWWWWWWW. nn
Quote from danthebangerboy :They call it a beauty spot seb, i know that in reality it is only a mole, but i like it, she wouldnt be the same without it, i think she is a stunner anyway lol

Haha, I'm not denying her hotness but if I was gonna stare at that on my pc all day.. I'd start getting annoyed by it

here is my desktop anyway.. so I'm not too far off topic

I like that
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
:lovies3d:
Attached images
Naamloos.png
haha poor photoshop skillz

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG