The online racing simulator
#26 - JJ72
I'll take a stab as well

Btw if anyone is downloading patterns off google keep in mind you will have to provide a vector version for the painter to work with.
well, we all lose then JJ72.

I'll take a stab soon though, for giggles and shits
yea JJ72 gonna come up with the most awesome paintjob ever. Look forward to seeing it.
Also, i will upload every entry to Facebook.
So in case you want tags on your work add this stranger Dennis Marcel Galindo Lind
Quote from JJ72 :I'll take a stab as well

Btw if anyone is downloading patterns off google keep in mind you will have to provide a vector version for the painter to work with.

nooooooooo
i was hoping you wouldn't notice this

jk though, looking forward to what you manage to come up with
gotta fire up PS meself
GAME ON
Do you like HR Giger type art? I have something totally disgusting looking for you

How many helmets can I show? I have some different ideas for totally different types of helmets.

Nothing to show for yet.

Edit: and I can't do vector graphics...
Quote from Hyperactive :Do you like HR Giger type art? I have something totally disgusting looking for you

How many helmets can I show? I have some different ideas for totally different types of helmets.

Nothing to show for yet.

Anything else than the helmet type in the first post would be a waste of time, you may add as many designs as you'd like.
If you'd wear this one, everyone will notice you.
Attached images
Dennis Lind copy.jpg
I think this represents you quite well Dennis

Paypal is preferred.

Edit: Dennis is gay
You'd do best in not getting this thred locked mr Niall.
hugeass template ready, time for onslaught
mwhahahahaha
WIPs are welcome!
i MIGHT have gotten carried away with enhancing the template
first shape n color experiments yo
Attached images
dlind1wip.jpg
I don't know anything about graphics and helmet design so I can do anything I want!

It's wip.
Attached images
helmetti.jpg
Quote from Fuse5 :i MIGHT have gotten carried away with enhancing the template
first shape n color experiments yo

I'm not much into the colors, I'm really old school when it's about colors.
Quote from Hyperactive :I don't know anything about graphics and helmet design so I can do anything I want!

It's wip.

I like it alot Hyperactive! but too much have changed really, i can still tell the design is there, but yeah, too much
Quote from Dennis93 :I like it alot Hyperactive! but too much have changed really, i can still tell the design is there, but yeah, too much

Do you like the colors and texturing? I can change it to be more like the original layout with those colors.
Quote from Hyperactive :Do you like the colors and texturing? I can change it to be more like the original layout with those colors.

Yeah something like that

Just stay creative! your design opened my eyes for new ideas too!
#43 - Bee
There you go.
Attached images
LindHelmet.jpg
#46 - Bee
Quote from Dennis93 :Good stuff!!!

Thought I'd go a little optical illusion-esc, after looking at it for a while, it's like the helmet lines merge into trickery!

(I totally meant to do that...)
new one
Attached images
dennis lind 2012 helmet comp2.jpg
Gonna try again, this one didnt come out as good as I wanted. Dennis is there a PSD out there?
Attached images
dennishelm.jpg
Nice entries guys! keep them comming
Hey Dennis, this is my first entry . Dunno if im gonna do more, but im enjoying this very much
Attached images
DENIS_HELMET_1A.jpg

The Design Dennis Lind's 2012 helmet thread
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG