The online racing simulator
Grats to all. Thx you for 24H race.
Hmm TDRT ngt car had 2 penalties which magically dissappeared... oh well they were too fast anyway.

Grats to all.
Quote from Drifters Only :Definately, had great fun as it was my first ever 24h race. Really enjoyed it! Did good stints, sadly due to some badluck with traffic, lag and drivers we weren't able to finish any higher.

Better luck next year . We'll definately be driving again next year !

What she said.
next year open config track please
even if the tv-director will not be developed to support them so the stream-cam will be shit^^
(or anyone has to update the tvdirector )
Great race overall, had a ton of fun.

Thanks everyone!
It was great fun, my first 24H race. Overall it wasn't our best performance, but atleast we finished the race without any major mistakes or disconnections (except the server crash at the end, obviously ).

Is it possible to watch/download any of the livestream somewhere? You guys did an awesome job commentating. I never had any disconnections or lag issues with the stream, the quality was superb and the commentators too. Thumbs up for speaking english, great effort.

See ya in two weeks for the 16H race.
First of all I'd like to say thanks to organizers and all drivers. Both of them did nice. Drivers drove wisely and aslo admins made right decitions. That 1 lap with full-course yellow was only and one right decition after almost 24h of racing. Maybe tracker gave less information that we're used to get. MoE tracker gives more feedback and aslo it is more user friendly.

Some words about me and spdoracing progress too. My expectations werent that high before the race as my teammembers, so I definitely had pressure on my shoulders. Luckily Momo's timeout was breakpoint and I felt relief. Didn't belived that we can archive a goal what Egon setted after Momo's timeout. That goal was to get on the podium, so we basically even exceed the goal.
I aslo wasen't sure about my energy. Suprisingly I felt myself tired only during preultimate stint which was 3-4 hours before race finish. Haven't got any sleep after finishing thought(it's been almost 12h lolz).
Quote from wildstyle :Is it possible to watch/download any of the livestream somewhere? You guys did an awesome job commentating. I never had any disconnections or lag issues with the stream, the quality was superb and the commentators too. Thumbs up for speaking english, great effort.

I have to praise stream too. This brought streaming LFS into next level.

Aslo I'd like to get .mpr reply somewhere.
Thanks for the race guys , only 2 cars dropping out aswell, didnt rly notice only 20 started when ur lapping cars every lap pretty much

(I've slept 6h in the last 62 btw Karl, I win(?) :X)
Thanks for the race and also thanks to ALTERNATE for organizing this event.
Thanks for spending so much time in preparation so that we drivers could have 24h fun.

And sorry for lagging. I did not realized this until the race-admin gave me a hint ingame.
Thanks for your positive feedback! really nice to hear that!

Thanks goes also to you drivers for showing us great racing action!
I hope you enjoyed the race and all specials beside the Event!

We are looking forward to see you again in some of our events we are announcing in the future.

Always keep an eye on: www.team-alternate.de
#36 - troy
Thanks for organizing on behalf of Concept Racing, we had a great time until my Internet decided to play games with me. I had up to 50% package loss for the complete duration of the night and somewhere around 6 o'clock our only remaining driver had to call it quits, shame it had to end like this we where looking forward to a great scrap for 3rd position.
First of all I have really enjoyed that race ! Organisation as perfeckt, stream was from far the best I have ever seen in LFS, really appropriated for a 24 hours event. It looked like a real TV studio with commentators !

Regarding our race, Egon and Reno made a good start for us but unfortunately my connection decided to make it a bit more challenging. After that we drop back in 11th position 2 laps down LLL whereas we were fighting for the lead with them. I have to thanks my team mates for doing some awesome stints so we manage to come back in the podium battle at the 12 hours mark. I was pretty happy to give the car in second position after my last stint because I had really lot of fun on track ! Everyone was clean and everyone was letting some room when fighting/lapping them. The track was phenomenal too but I'm still wondering how fun that race could have been without that timed out, because I think spdo and LLL would have finished in the same lap.
Just wondering if it's possible to see livestream replay somewhere. It would be cool to watch it
Any word about final results, etc?
Hopefully you get a reply as my pm about it was ignored...
Sorry mate,
as I said I am not at home during the week and there is also less time for me to check all things during the weekend

I will check the Replay over the weekend now and hopefully we can announce the results this sunday!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG