The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
Do you have gt5 as well?
I have owned it in the past yes. A friend also has it on his PS3. I will be buying a PS3 again soon though, so will buy GT5 again.

Oh my gawd! You can remove spoilers! Supra looks lush with no spoiler.
I'm still wondering if I should actually buy this since I don't have proper wheel.
LFS club is up.

If your interested search LiveForSpeed spelt exactly like that.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from simulation :LFS club is up.

If your interested search LiveForSpeed spelt exactly like that.

Yay! Will join tonight when I have the game. What's your gamertag?
Seriously considering getting a cheap 360 and this game... It looks to be what I wanted GT5 to be.

Lemme just say:

I think that GT5 had a better car selection (having F1, modern stock cars, and WRC), but I think Forza has a great and easy to use interface and is generally more player friendly.

I just wish it had IndyCars for Indianapolis.
the physics is amazing (for a console sim), solid 12 hours in and really can't fault anything except the steering aid, but that's not intrusive either.

Better than GT5 on the driving front alone(by a small margin), and don't need to start on all the other things really, no brainer!
Quote from simulation :tw1st EYE

How do I join the club? If I try to type the car club name, I get limited to four characters
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :How do I join the club? If I try to type the car club name, I get limited to four characters

Search for LFS that is the tag for the club.

i want
from Hoodboi on forza forums.
Attached images
6236015829_d900cabfa1_z.jpg
Quote from PoVo :Those are some ultra-real reflections!

It's edited in photomode
So it's now possible to change profile of tires and remove spoilers?
change profile of tires you can always do, and yes de-spoiler is an option now. (and suddenly a hip thing to do lol)

broke into the top ten for the LFA infenion leaderboard, and also a pretty good lap for NSX on Suzuka too, the rival mode alone will eat up a lot of my time.
Can you set buttons with fanatec wheel to look left/right?
Quote from Hyperactive :Can you set buttons with fanatec wheel to look left/right?

Nope, it's another thing we need to tell turn 10 for a fix, unless they are really that insisted to push some kinect sales.
hey peeps, get the game and join the LFS club.

You can enjoy a nice schiroccho and my V10 Soaer.
Loving this baby

oh my, nightmarish memories of lift off oversteer in that thing in practically every corner.
Quote from JJ72 :oh my, nightmarish memories of lift off oversteer in that thing in practically every corner.

Thats what made me fall in love with that car in FM3. Haven't tried it in FM4 yet though.

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG