The online racing simulator
Got my macro gear out and...genericfest.

Seems like macro is becoming the only style i'm shooting. Why oh why?
Had some summer job for one Sushi restaurant,here are few pics. Hope you like it.

Dog's gonna nom nom on that sushi.
Finland is the absolute bottom end puppypuppypuppyhole of photography. You know Lensrentals.com right? Nikkor 300mm f2.8 VRII for 273 $ for 7 days? Yes please!

Yeah, we got nothing like that. Old 70-200 for 214 $ for eight days? Anything better or longer? Oh, some f4-f5.6 stuff? How about no.

Anyway, some double exposure from earlier this year.

This is from a couple of weeks ago. Production is finally moving on after the client picked what she wanted. This is from the B-picks so the good stuff is still to come. Hope you like 'em and post some race cars fast!

Quote from Fastwalker :
Just bought a T-adapter and Nikon T-ring
Expect some astrophotography shots soon!

Here's a couple of mine from last week.

Pleyades

Jupiter, Europa and Io
Made with my Samsung Galaxy 3 (3.2mpix). Is post processed a little in PS.

Who said u cant make decent pictures with crappy cameras? :P

Edit: Added one more picture. Also slightly edited in PS.

Attached images
monstercan.jpg
appley0.jpg
on the 11th pic u got the wrong focus man ! who cares about the guy?!
I didn't know you would be interested in paper cutout
is that an ad only? XD she looks hot anyway :P
Quote from Don :I didn't know you would be interested in paper cutout

lol
I'm really missing the "Like" button from Facebook.

Anyways: "Velociround likes Don's post".

Ever since Nokia stopped their online photo sharing service it became very difficult for me to get my photos to this thread the way I want it. Before I could just send them straight from the camera and then post the links here (it automatically generated 800px wide or something images for forum posts and gave me the link to the full picture). Now I'll have to use something else. In 2005, imageshack used to be great for that; today it's awful. Flickr doesn't give me a link for the full image and I'm uncertain which other service I could get the things I want...

Could someone please recommend an online image hosting service in which I can keep all my photos, automatically generates small pictures for posting on forums and allows me to directly link both small pictures (like 800px wide) and full image?
Thanks in advance.
Quote from Velociround :lol
I'm really missing the "Like" button from Facebook.

Anyways: "Velociround likes Don's post".

Ever since Nokia stopped their online photo sharing service it became very difficult for me to get my photos to this thread the way I want it. Before I could just send them straight from the camera and then post the links here (it automatically generated 800px wide or something images for forum posts and gave me the link to the full picture). Now I'll have to use something else. In 2005, imageshack used to be great for that; today it's awful. Flickr doesn't give me a link for the full image and I'm uncertain which other service I could get the things I want...

Could someone please recommend an online image hosting service in which I can keep all my photos, automatically generates small pictures for posting on forums and allows me to directly link both small pictures (like 800px wide) and full image?
Thanks in advance.

Perhaps Photobucket? Not sure if it directly resizes the picture and links to it, but I've resized photos in their photo editor. If you'd like to keep your photos then I guess you'd need to register, though that's easily done via FB.
Quote from Don :Rally Jeseniky

More @ http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/rally-jeseniky-2011/

Omg man, those pics are awesome! I'm using around 8 of them as my shuffle desktop background!

If not asking too much, can I have those in 1920x1080 or more? I think they will be even more beautifull in the background, even being hard to be better!
The sky in the first picture is really nice!

...and a pano (thanks, Microsoft ICE)...

(full size here)
Heh, almost threw that shot out. Glad you liked it.

the clouds and the view are much nicer now that i moved to Tartu... camera is still shit, hence the size and postprocessing :F
Autumn walk upload vomit bomb
Sorry, not super inspirational work.

I should get out more...
Some more of client work. Shot before and during sunrise. Just natural light.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG