The online racing simulator
:0! Such bad luck...
Anyway, I did the render
Im far from r4ptors level, but I did my best.
hmmm dont get what you mean...
If you are using google translate I´d suggest you to ask someone to translate from finnish to English, if that is the problem...
I think he wants someone to make him the render to look like the avatar on that page.
Can someone please render this skin

this just a quick one coz i like the skin. but i dont like my own work
Attached images
xrr born.jpg
sure. i try my best,even tho i dont have much inspiration
R4tor can you please render my skins??? (links above in my earlier post)
Quote from Gougoodthing :R4tor can you please render my skins??? (links above in my earlier post)

I will see what I can do but no promises - I have a number of requests lined up and I'm also busy with lots of work in the upcoming days.

Made these for kiste/CoRe:
i like!
OMG, that first render is just ******* insane!
i have a similar render from a while ago still the best skin i ever seen.
(looks like i made that for b0rn also )
Attached images
born2.jpg
It's not that similar actually, but it's also very nice mustang. I like the high quality rims and the skin is also great. You should play with the colors in your renders, it gives a totally different atmosphere.
Bombastic!
Quote from andRo. :It's not that similar actually, but it's also very nice mustang. I like the high quality rims and the skin is also great. You should play with the colors in your renders, it gives a totally different atmosphere.

your right,i should play with colors,coz they are all dark/grey,but sometimes its just goes very well with the scene. i lost my interrest tho to 3ds max and rendering,but i hope it comes back,coz i have many unfinished projects
Thanks for the comments.

This is a somewhat quick and sloppy render, only saved by shopping it - but it worked . I think someone gave it to me on IRC but I've completely forgot who. Sorry about that but do tell who asked for this so I can store it properly in my renders library.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG