The online racing simulator
! Attention !!!
(33 posts, closed, started )
#1 - jenck
! Attention !!!
Hi
PEOPLE JUST PAY ATTENTION A BIT !!!
THIS TOPIC IS FOR PROVING THAT HOW HELPFULL ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF LFS !!!!!!!!!

We didnt get any feedback after 3 weeks from any ov devs.
Whatewer problem we have ,minimum is to get a small feedback
We cannot reach any of devs ,the pm's is restricted , no phone number , no fax, no mail, no answer from at least an automated server.
If we want to buy after 5 mins its done , in the other side if we need help ... that it UNBELIEVABLE
Just correct me if i'm wrong !

I dont want to blame anybody , but we my brother's account (gmaksi) stolen by kevin (xtreme13) and it was more then 3 weeks ago , we try to get in contact with all of you but unbelievable how your support is
we got many topics where even others have proofs that this guy is a cheater !!!
I apologise but i dont get words to explain how desperated we are that in other side we cannot get back any help any feedback at least somebody can tell us that we dont help ...but nothing !!!!

Please prove yourself that you are helpfull and take the situation in hand .

One more time i mention that we HAVE all the proof that is necessary to prove that we bought the account .
Please contact me at [email protected] or skype : jenckjenck , lfs s2 user :jenck , my brother skype :
galatz.levente , my bro email : [email protected]

(my brother speak littlebit less english ,but i do

Not at last i have to tell you that I APRECIATE VERY VERY MUCH your work (LFS) it is amazing what a good simulation you done ...

Best Regards
Jenci Galatz
(jenck)
#2 - jenck
!!! Attention 2 !!!!
Hi

We cannot reach any of devs ,the pm's is restricted , no phone number , no fax, no mail, no answer from at least an automated server.
If we want to buy after 5 mins its done , in the other side if we need help ... that it UNBELIEVABLE

I dont want to blame anybody , but we my brother's account (gmaksi) stolen by kevin (xtreme13) and it was more then 3 weeks ago , we try to get in contact with all of you but unbelievable how your support is
I apologise but i dont get words to explain how desperated we are that in other side we cannot get back any help any feedback at least somebody can tell us that we dont help ...but nothing !!!!

One more time i mention that we HAVE all the proof that is necessary to prove that we bought the account .
Please contact me at [email protected] or skype : jenckjenck , lfs s2 user :jenck , my brother skype :

Not at last i have to tell you that I APRECIATE VERY VERY MUCH your work (LFS) it is amazing what a good simulation you done ...

Best Regards
Jenci Galatz
(jenck)
#3 - jenck
!!! Attention 3 !!!!
Hi

Best Regards
Jenci Galatz
(jenck)
cool story bro
cool story bro
cool story bro
Hi Jenci,

I know its frustrating when no one replies.

Just checking - have you done all of the following?

http://www.lfs.net/?page=dummies_page

1. You can retrieve your login details to the registered emailed using the link provided (https://www.lfs.net/?page=loginreset). Now, the "thief" might have already changed the email address to one of his/hers. But have you tried it?

2. As stated on that page...
Quote :If your email address has changed since you registered and thus your password cannot be sent to you automatically, you can get your login details back from us,
provided that you can send us proof of purchase, like the purchase receipt email, or a scan of your credit card statement, showing your full name and address and the Live for Speed purchase details (you can hide the rest).

When you wrote to the developers did you included the above, "proof", that they've requested?

3. If you did all that and they still didn't reply, shame on them. If you didn't do any of them - why not?
#8 - jenck
Yess thats true ...
And yess we provide the purchase number too and some of the data from the email which we got back as proof of purchase from the devs aftrer the purchase !!
and i think my brother mentioned many other proofs of other nature .
We have the visa , purchase number , the whole purchase feedback email , and many screenshots , skype talk , forum talks ,replays , that is proving that gmaksi's account belongs to my brother and the otherone xtreme13 is a bastard cheater but it is really lucky guy (or smart) because he stolen we dont know how much account and maybe still doing and can play without any problem !!!!

One important mention !!!! :
My brother think same like me when : We can buy new s2 account its not just about money (more than its not about) but its weird that my brother also was raced hard to earn points and rates ,experience points ...and so on.. and the cheater guy is racing happy !!!! so in which side is the truth ???
(well yess i know ... the truth is on the other side ... )
I just want people to know that how devs react on this kind of situation and maybe for ex. if the server will forget 5000 account ,the i will be really curiouse how people react then ...because i know that our problem maybe not other problems ...but people we can change the rules just TOGETHER !..

And sorry for crying around but its not my first time to contact devs in many cases and i never had so careless situation
Putting your post in a forum that has nothing to do with accounts is not the first step in getting something done. Also, you CAN PM the devs, they DO respond when they need too. If you have not gotten an answer from them it's because they did not get enough information, and I'm sure they will not jump on MSN so that they can talk to you. So what you SHOULD do is detail what happened, with everything in it in one post so that it can be reviewed by the mods, and if the mods think that you have a case they will bring it up to the devs.
another POOR side of lfs.net that when you want to change the email adress in your account then first thay should send an email to that adress to ask if you are really accept the mail change at lfs account .
So we could have double security and even if somebody steal your pass he still cannot change the mail adress !!!
jenck should be banned

and your brother should lost his s2 account forever
Quote from Inouva :jenck should be banned

and your brother should lost his s2 account forever

NO COMMENT

..drive like kevin ...behave like kevin
Lol.
Having none of the relation to your topic but, do you have any Hungarian relation?

Also about the email confirmation thing :

What if your email becomes inactive and you cannot access it anymore. Happened to me some times. You just won't be able to change it to a working one?
Quote from Kristi :Having none of the relation to your topic but, do you have any Hungarian relation?

Also about the email confirmation thing :

What if your email becomes inactive and you cannot access it anymore. Happened to me some times. You just won't be able to change it to a working one?

That's true and is an option too ... but you cannot do a system 100% reliable

Yess i have relation to hungary mert magyar vagyok (Erdely) :P

We are left hungarian minority in romania for those who missunderstand
Quote from bunder9999 :http://www.lfs.net/?page=dummies_page

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76320
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76346
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76388
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76389
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76390

dude, how many threads do you need to create about this?

hmmm
just wonder ... everybody just complaining of this ..nobody cares that the devs didnt want to see any of our posts , not even the emails , not even the automated mail , and yess you cannot PM because the pm is restricted for them

So i just post because thay are not pay any attention on us , i think we have the right to post there is no rules which restrict to post ...
If someone have no shame at all to cheat others , should i be i shy guy
Thought so of your brother's skype name :P
If you paid the slightest attention while buying your LFS License you should know that you are responsible of your password and should keep it safe. Scavier is not your tutor and is not responsible if you gave it away or even if you've been hacked by someone. It is your responsibility and I hope you'll be more careful in the future.

The devs can't throw new accounts away when someone claim that his/her account has been stolen because some people would abuse of this gratitude and they would need to investigate every single case and this would, for sure, be quite a waste of time for such a small team. Make your own justice and take it back!

:fence:
[url]http://www[/url][DOT]lfsforum[DOT]net/sendmessage[DOT]php

censored so no spam bots act...
Quote from jenck :hmmm
just wonder ... everybody just complaining of this ..nobody cares that the devs didnt want to see any of our posts , not even the emails , not even the automated mail , and yess you cannot PM because the pm is restricted for them

So i just post because thay are not pay any attention on us , i think we have the right to post there is no rules which restrict to post ...
If someone have no shame at all to cheat others , should i be i shy guy

Stop posting you tedious numpty.
I'm sure that IF it was your account, you would probably feel a bit different, a mate ? But of course it's easier to be ignorant when it's not your "ass" on the line.

Don't give up Jenck, not until justice is made !
This thread is closed

! Attention !!!
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG