There must be a bug or something
My pings are no bug...tis just my line is so useless i cant get Broadband at the moment
Thank you for your answers. I've been intrigued by ping times since I noticed that a different provider has better pings that mine... about 50 ms less in average.
It's pretty common for me to see pings in the 100-200ms range with only a dozen or so below 100ms. I suspect this is because I'm way over here in western Canada and most of the servers are way over there half way around the world in Europe.
Oh my pings.. hmm lets see you live on Brazil, you have a 600/150 conection... Boy thats gonna be good They're usually between 250-500 i got a server that was over 1k once, but that was when i forgot to turn off emule
#31 - wabz
Quote from th84 :LOL! I bet the one is Failure!

I think the oval is losing it's luster. (wishful thinking maybe)

Wishful thinking? are you sure?

Attached images
kyoto.png
Quote from wabz :Wishful thinking? are you sure?

Please, Please let this be the case...
Probably it was so late on the evening that all the ovalers had gone to bed :-P
#34 - Vain
Not true. Oval drivers can sleep while on the track!

Vain
Edit : nvm..
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
just for sake of comparison,

I sometimes get one or two servers under 100

at the bottom of the list, a few start to creep over 200 and I've avoided those almost always.

I don't actually notice any lag when in-game. Although.. if someone enters or leaves pit-screen during a race, I get a half-second lag spike usually. (long enough for the wheel to lose force momentarily)

Notice in the BF1 this means insta-spin in 90% of the cases

However, have to say that I stay connected, and almost always on-track and in the race. Thanks Scawen!
of course schumacher speaks this way. he has nothing to gain from giving nascar a thumbs up
sorta like how lampney bashes mixed martial arts.. though the comparison is quite different.

Both nascar and f1 can be quite boring to watch sometimes. I find f1 easier to understand race strategy wise than nascar. but then again i watch very little nascar .
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
LOL , yea on our DEMO SERVER we are running 12 people. Including TV CAMERAS
that happens, i was the one in thare

lol,

ive been hangign out with the guys in vnet

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG