The online racing simulator
why I love eastern europe
(118 posts, started )
hey, is not followed too much the topic, but I'll tell you one thing in the morning at 15:00 I have to appear in Germany / bielefeld to work as soon as my head falls off
#103 - AJS
TL;DR

But since we're on the topic of general WTF ness.. TVE.. Please don't drink.. You may imagine a offroad pack, A oval pack, And a rallypack. The speed at which you run to the computer might cause internal hemoraging. XD

How is the weather near moscow this time a year? I'm going to visit family there soon.
Fukcs sake, I canot even drink here, or I get a Sergant on my neck who will fist **** me til I'm dead

(But story tells that since I'm awesome I have found ways to drink without getting caught).

And east europeen voka I do not drink, you'll most likely end up in an alternativr gay universe by drinking it.
Quote from The Very End :
And east europeen voka I do not drink, you'll most likely end up in an alternativr gay universe by drinking it.

It only makes your hidden inner feelings stronger. I'm just sayin...
God damnit, G.O.D damnit, trolls... trolls ****ing everywhere!
I ofc. never trolls trololoollolol
Quote from The Very End :God damnit, G.O.D damnit, trolls... trolls ****ing everywhere!
I ofc. never trolls trololoollolol

Cmon TVE, Let it out, We all know somewhere you don't talk about you enjoy the thought!
Quote from TehPaws3D :
How is the weather near moscow this time a year? I'm going to visit family there soon.

I do not believe you, lots of fakes running around lately
hello, i schould not be myself, **** germany im drunk !!
again..i love slove nature, you know why?? slv for live
#113 - AJS
Mila Kunis
Attached images
Mila_Kunis-31.jpg
#115 - AJS
because the cable tv guy will use your table from the living room (which is rollable) AND put a chair on top of it to use it as a ladder to reach the tv box which is located at the wall of the house at the 3rd floor.

if he would have lost the balance it would have been a nice flight down...

and my girlfriend was arguing with me because i said he should get the f*** lost and get a ladder...

so i enjoyed the circus show...
wat
Quote from AndRand :spierdalaj pojebana kurwo
You make ortos, dumbass

What what does that even mean.
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose

why I love eastern europe
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG