The online racing simulator
Major DFGT problems!
(8 posts, started )
Major DFGT problems!
Hi!

I just bought a DFGT and i installed Logitech profiler. First it was fine but then the wheel came super sensitive. I tried everything to fix the problem but nothing helps.Should i just delete the profiler and install it and the wheel again? And BTW how do i calibrate with profiler. Sry im bit newbie with wheels =S.

Answer as quick as possible.

Thanks!

PS. please dont say "look the other posts n00b!" I need personal help with this problem so i can understand it more properly. Thanks
Use these settings:
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/W ... tting_up_a_Logitech_Wheel

If you calibrate the wheel during install there's no need to calibrate it again when using the Profiler - each time you plug in the USB it'll do it on its own. Make sure you've setup the the axes/ffb in LFS correctly and it'll be fine...
Quote from Silverracer :
Make sure you've setup the the axes/ffb in LFS correctly and it'll be fine...

And this you do by going to to menu->controls->axes/ff or whatever-> recalibrate.
Then rotate the wheel from lock to lock and push the pedals to bottom, this is how you manually calibrate your wheel. Remember to lock the axes after recalibrating.
Yes! its now working! thanks guys werry much! i appresiate your help really much!
Just i little question.

How can i adjust the steering degrees?

i placed the degrees to 900 but its still 90?
Please help

Thanks
You have to set rotation in 2 settings in the profiler and in-game.

In the profiler under Global Wheel Settings and Specific Game Settings and Options > Controls in LFS.

One of them might be set to 90 at the moment.
Thanks for help you guys now it works =)

Major DFGT problems!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG