The online racing simulator
why I love eastern europe
(118 posts, started )
Quote from PartyBoyU :I still have about 2 hours away to Moscow, count on it I find myself with a beautiful Russian woman with whom I get home, ajak

you username suits you well
The best part is that the Russians think that vodka comes from Russia, after all, everyone knows that really comes from the Polish!
It's hard to drink with them, but what is not done for the country
I like this guy
Quote from PartyBoyU :count on it I find myself with a beautiful Russian woman with whom I get home, ajak

go for ukraine ukrainian women beauty is off the chart, far above russia
Cheap whores and vodka.
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by KiRmelius
Quote from majod :go for ukraine ukrainian women beauty is off the chart, far above russia

lol no
was to ukraine twice, want to unsee what i saw there.
Quote from PartyBoyU :stop............hammertime hahaha

omg...

let us know if you're ok in Moscow!
and remember, hangover is a punishment for break in drinking
Quote from E.Reiljans :lol no
was to ukraine twice, want to unsee what i saw there.

hiked through western ukraine 3 years ago (for a week) + spent 3 days in kiev this summer (actually been there many times, but only for 1 day)...it's paradise country <3 one of my favorites..
but still i was talking about women, ukrainian girls are very natural and beautiful, i just love them, the "advantage" of that country is that they are still not so developed (maybe except kiev) and girls are used to walk a lot all day and they eat homemade meal, not fast food, they usually got perfect figures

ukrainian girls are like unicorns vomiting rainbow compared to for example girls i met on carnage party in UK, they're just..meh...

hi, i should not write, love u ppl, today is that thay heh still awesome eng..

skype?
I like village girls. Especially in september. Those nice curves and natural tan accuired by doing physical work outside during the summer and no stupid makeup. They also are very friendly and they can make awesome meals! 100% win! Such girls can only be found in eastern Europe, because rest of the world is either too lazy to drag their asses outside, or is starving and living very difficultly overall, which isn't actually good for women bodies. Only by living in Lithuanian (or any other eastern European) village you get a perfect balance between working, resting, eating and sleeping. It's not underdeveloped, so you have some machines and don't deform your body by working too hard and eating/resting too less, but it's also not overdeveloped, so there are some work you must do with bare hands. It's just about perfect. The best way to live, do something, be healthy, enjoy your life and have some hot ladies. Yup, evolution and progress of humanity isn't always good.

Yeah, we have economical problems, we have some angry people here, we have high crime rate, and things are generally more difficult here, but i still F--CKING LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Enviroment isn't that spectacular, no mountains (well, east Europe does have mountains, but Lithuania doesn't), nor something else considered cool, like tropical beaches, waterfalls, satan temples and huge rivers, but it's still the most beatiful country in the world! The weather is almost perfect, hot summers, and decent winters, well maybe a bit too much rain, but you can't expect everything in one place . We are just sometimes not happy enough and often underrate this divine land...

My eyes are now full of tears... I think we should stop being like the more civilised part of the world, and stay just as we are. It's perfect!
North Europe master race
Quote from KiRmelius :
My eyes are now full of tears... I think we should stop being like the more civilised part of the world, and stay just as we are. It's perfect!

I hope you dont look like PartyboyU

btw. you are out of the only feature I like in EasternEurope. I can understand most of Slavs with just a little practice (thus doesnt aply to Hungarians, Balts, Romanians and DDRs) :P
Neit padaow.

Tak padaow.
dont use language you dont know. you can insult someone.
Quote from -NightFly- :I thought they died out at early 90s .

nah i deal with them on a daily basis... the sorts that drive caliberas, 730i ( or as we call it "poverty/felt spec " ) bmw 316i with m badges etc.

Idiots, alot of whom are theifs/boyracers/scum in general, get no respect.
Quote from AndRand :dont use language you dont know. you can insult someone.

terviseks :drink:
Atleast people from East Europe get better education, unlike some britishmen, who I bet have no clue whats outside their "very civilized" island. Maybe you should stop watching "great comedies" about eastern Europe and forget those stereotypes? "Whores", "cheap booze" - way to show your wisdom, _western_ winners of Nobel Prize!
Quote from TexasLTU :Atleast people from East Europe get better education, unlike some britishmen, who I bet have no clue whats outside their "very civilized" island. Maybe you should stop watching "great comedies" about eastern Europe and forget those stereotypes? "Whores", "cheap booze" - way to show your wisdom, _western_ winners of Nobel Prize!

Took you long enough to bite

I knew someone would take it seriously eventually.
Quote from AndRand :spierdalaj pojebana kurwo
You make ortos, dumbass

I find Polish swearwords amusing. They are kind of similar to Russian ones, but a bit different. I can't understand, why are our nations angry on each other?
#99 - AJS
Hungarian swearing > anything
Quote from TexasLTU :Maybe you should stop watching "great comedies" about eastern Europe and forget those stereotypes? "Whores", "cheap booze" - way to show your wisdom, _western_ winners of Nobel Prize!

It's still true :P

Quote from AJS :Hungarian swearing > anything

why I love eastern europe
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG