The online racing simulator

this kinda nailed me
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from aroX123 :

this kinda nailed me

This happened to me only once, before actual English exam
I never think so I doubt it happened for me.
Actually, how is that scumbaggy? It helps, as english is the world language, and without it you pretty much don't have a chance of getting anywhere anymore...
Quote from aroX123 :

this kinda nailed me

Yeah I also keep constantly thinking in English language... Kinda annoying sometimes.
Quote from BigPeBe :Yeah I also keep constantly thinking in English language... Kinda annoying sometimes.

Anoying when you are in a forum in your native laguage and you are still thinking in English
Luckily enough I have never posted by error in English yet
Lately I was communicating with 4 ppl in 3 languages - native, Slovak - which is easy to understand for me even not knowing syntax, and English. We used English or GoogleTranslate Polish/Slovak. Sometimes I was thinking in 3 languages messing up which one to who
I am so glad most of the world can use my native language
Quote from Crashgate3 :I am so glad most of the world can use my native language

You are such a selfish spoilt kid, that I decided to stop using your language.

Supistas pyzdukas blyn.

Nah, i love every person in lfsforum!!

Attached images
exorcism.jpg
skolice.jpg
Quote from aroX123 :

this kinda nailed me

Yea,, 100% for me XD I am ALWAYS thinking in English and sometimes German when I feel like it and then I am Dutch.. a language that is almost never used in my brains.
Quote from mamoru :Yea,, 100% for me XD I am ALWAYS thinking in English and sometimes German when I feel like it and then I am Dutch.. a language that is almost never used in my brains.

Gotta join you on that, I often find myself thinking in English too, even though it's my second language.
Quote from hp999 :Gotta join you on that, I often find myself thinking in English too, even though it's my second language.

It comes as a relief to me that I'm not the only one.

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
My oven does not reach 400 degrees.

trollface.jpg

It doesn't look that awesome or delicious or is it me?
Quote from Bose321 :My oven does not reach 400 degrees.

trollface.jpg

It doesn't look that awesome or delicious or is it me?

Educated guess: It's in Fahrenheit, not Celcius.
Quote from ATHome :Educated guess: It's in Fahrenheit, not Celcius.

Hence the trollface.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG