The online racing simulator
D.U.I Drift Series
(262 posts, started )
Thank you JiRRR for re posting the rule, but yes there will be NO PREHEATING at all sorry, cant regulate how hot people heat there tires to. You cannot access tire temps as a admin so there is room for cheating sorry.

Mirol I still need you to post with an S2 account! Thank you!

And be sure to check the original post the layouts for next Sundays event are posted!
Quote from JiRRR :Its pretty hard to find the right lane of the track :S have been practising all day lol

Lol? The layout even comes with a readme. There's cancel signs telling you not to drive on the returning lane. There's 5 corners then you turn around, o.O
how's that hard?
sweet no preheat sign meh up

Driver's LFSWorld Name: Bobalob
Desired Number (1-999): 909
Team : N/A
Driver's LFSWorld Name:Patrol0019
Desired Number: 780
Team:-
Warlab Drift and 420 Testing both have the layout on them now! Feel free to join and rip it up!
Driver's LFSWorld Name: xtraction
Desired Number (1-99): 229
Team : ·SonicRealms Racing
I am not in... I am actually making this post in attempt appeal to you about reading peoples server rules before you enter. Our server does not allow advertising and spam. It's clearly in our rules, please check our rules before violating our server again.

Regards, the ICE team.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6055/gregxn.png
Sorry merely trying to get a few more hits. Well Taken.
Driver's LFSWorld Name: Wretched
Desired Number (1-99): 92
Team : ·WarLab™
We're gonna have a quick test event tonight at 9:20 or so, so try to be there for 9 o'clock Eastern Standard time. If you're not sure what time in your timezone check the main thread and add 7 hours to the starting time, 2PM.
IN OTHER WORDS: Aim to be there in 2 hours from the time this is posted.

Event will be hosted on the ·WarLab™ Drift Server
Driver's LFSWorld Name:nwug
Desired Number: 50
Team:-i<3drift
Driver's LFSWorld Name: qban_ghost
Desired Number (1-99): 12
Team : ·none
Driver's LFSWorld Name: russeljones
Desired Number: 713
Team: Nismo Systematics (Club: X-ellence)
Quote from greg_slideways :Promo from the first test event! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OHVbeL_Cpk

Why so short line for speed up? On 1st turn, entry speed can be 150 km/h and more. Do you want to see nice entries in twin? I hoped to see high drift level in this series.
Can you make entry speed more? Early entries, be long in sliding or backwards. It must be more intresting for watching. and for drifters too:eclipsee_
Quote from Yuts :Why so short line for speed up? On 1st turn, entry speed can be 150 km/h and more. Do you want to see nice entries in twin? I hoped to see high drift level in this series.
Can you make entry speed more? Early entries, be long in sliding or backwards. It must be more intresting for watching. and for drifters too:eclipsee_

You're the only person complained about entry speed so far.
You can only go so fast on that corner entry because of the following right hander in the S-Turn.
Driver's LFSWorld Name: Mike
Desired Number: 44
Team: Modi-Ficus Team D1
I not sure that is only my thinking. I saw, that many drifters like keep car on limit of possible and haven't problems with following in this style. I just saying waht i think. May be other participants be agree with me?

Quote from LazLoW : following right hander in the S-Turn.

If you don't want give all line for speed up. You can move start to other exit of pit-lane) Entry speed will be not so fast, but and not so slow like in movie. Please think about this!
Quote from Yuts :If you don't want give all line for speed up. You can move start to other exit of pit-lane) Entry speed will be not so fast, but and not so slow like in movie. Please think about this!

Participants in the video are doing 120+ kph in the entry to the first corner. Any faster and you would simply slide into the grass, it's that easy. o.O

Anyways, keep the sign ups coming! We'll figure out a way to qualify as many people as possibly on a 47 slot server, everybody will be on Ventrilo so it will be easy to manage.
Last night we decided to position clipping points a bit different, Re download this layout!
Attached files
FE3X_Comp layout 1.lyt - 652 B - 242 views
Driver's LFSWorld Name: Big Worm
Desired Number: 92
Team: N/A
Quote from Stach :Driver's LFSWorld Name: Mike
Desired Number: 44
Team: Modi-Ficus Team D1

Quote from orangehachi :Driver's LFSWorld Name: Big Worm
Desired Number: 92
Team: N/A

Actually your LFSWorld names are Stach and orangehachi respectively.
Fix your number Worm.
Good luck!

PLEASE REFER TO THE TAKEN NUMBERS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driver's LFSWorld Name: Brandborg93
Desired Number (1-99): 93
Team :N/A
-
(Brandborg93) DELETED by Brandborg93 : I got the answer by reading the entire thread.
Driver's LFSWorld Name: Udris1992
Desired Number (1-99): 111 (if cant than 55)
Team : inertiaMS

D.U.I Drift Series
(262 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG