The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
#526 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, I'm not impressed either, it's not like it's any better compared to BC2. I like how you see your feet when you jump over something and when you're proned how you crawl forward but the rest isn't really better. I wouldn't say it's worse though, looks and feels the same to me.

Have you been knived from behind yet? Pretty neat.

*edit: Something i haven't had a chance to try yet... Operation Metro looks totally pointless compared to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... feature=player_embedded#!
Quote from -NightFly- :Have you been knived from behind yet? Pretty neat.

Yeah ofcourse! Forgot that! I saw some video's of people knifing others, damn that looked nice!!!

I knifed someone in his chest the other day, had to try a few times (almost made me die myself :P), but it looked awesome <3
I had the chance to play it a few times when it was up and I have to say it's one of the most awesome multiplayer games I've played for years even though it was a little laggy etc.

There are also hacked servers with 128+ people now... That's also sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Only thing is that they ban you for playing on them.
Quote from DejaVu :You won't get another chance in the beta, caspian was only up for a few days...

I noticed it's gone, but hope dies last...perhaps they make it another go sometime.
#532 - Uke
Quote from -NightFly- :I noticed it's gone, but hope dies last...perhaps they make it another go sometime.

Yes, in 25th october
Awesome!

edit*

oh...wait...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Hmm, why does it show 32 players when the limit seems to be 27 or less, i can't connect to any servers because they are apparently "full".
Quote from Bose321 :I had the chance to play it a few times when it was up and I have to say it's one of the most awesome multiplayer games I've played for years even though it was a little laggy etc.

There are also hacked servers with 128+ people now... That's also sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Only thing is that they ban you for playing on them.

Yup and the way the server system works, those hacked servers can get your password when battleog sends it
Quote from DejaVu :Yup and the way the server system works, those hacked servers can get your password when battleog sends it

That's even worse... Got a source to confirm that?
Someone had posted about the way battlelog sends data in a thread after one of dice's members posted this http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23BF3BETA - it's the 6th tweet down, zh1nt0v- Daniel Matros

I would find the thread, but ea's forums get buried in crappy threads every 2 seconds
Quote from Uke :May I join? My EA name is Ablablabla

ya, if any1 else wants to join, its a free to join platoon, LFS community based.
Yesterday i used RPG alot. Sometimes i got triple kills and sometimes the enemy didnt die when i shot him directly in the chest from a pretty close distance. Hate that ... same goes with shotgun. Is like 50/50 change that ur gonna kill him. No matter how close u are.

Edit: Oh and once my RPG didnt even eject a bullet when i shot it. Dunno if they added somekind of misfire feature or w/e.

Edit2: Oh and add me to friends list. Only cool guys can add.

The99dB
-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
#541 - Uke
Quote from Bmxtwins :I knived 2 people the other day, and neither of them died, wth? (Both showed hit markers)

You must backstab them for one hit kill
Meh, once i spotted a camping enemy who was preventing us going in the metro. Finally i decided to jump on him (he was near some wall down in the metro) and knifed him in the head while i was crouching on him. He died.
i must recommend any1 with nvidia do not install the Battlefield 3 drivers, it made my game lag 5 fps from the original "official" driver. it will say u need to update driver and it may fix glitches, but your performance will suffer in general.

Edit: I have the Geforce GT 240 with a quad core.
Quote from Bmxtwins :i must recommend any1 with nvidia do not install the Battlefield 3 drivers, it made my game lag 5 fps from the original "official" driver. it will say u need to update driver and it may fix glitches, but your performance will suffer in general.

I must recommend to not read this post.

It differs from PC to PC. Not everyone has your hardware.
Quote from PMD9409 :I must recommend to not read this post.

all depends on your hardware.
btw my username is flyingstangy
Quote from PMD9409 :I must recommend to not read this post.

I probably should've stated my graphics card :P
I don't think it's great. Maybe I expected too much.
15 mins to download - Origin has fast servers!
4.2MB/s never get that on Steam...

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG