The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 85: Arcade Gameplay

This rounds theme is... "Arcade Gameplay"

Round rules: (made by TypeRacing, these will not be changed)
Make an LFS image to look like arcade gameplay. It should also contain HUD effect.

Examples:
http://videogames.techfresh.ne ... /uploads/2007/10/nfs1.jpg
http://www.techfresh.net/wp-co ... ds/2006/10/nfs-carbon.jpg
http://img.brothersoft.com/scr ... er-396719-1282296758.jpeg

Cars: All
Tracks: All

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on THURSDAY, 29.09.2011. at 21:00 GMT.

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT] : bungle
Tried it too.
Also nothing external, everything is original or edit by me.

Attached images
ArcadeLOW.jpg
Arcade.jpg
Quote from FireMike15 :Tried it too.
Also nothing external, everything is original or edit by me.

You have items in your frame, and with my LFS. Your work is better suited to this theme.
#4 - delis
#5 - nikec
#7 - 5tag
#8 - Fors
Final Entry!

Everything is self made.
Attached images
LFSA2.jpg
LFSA2Preview.jpg
#9 - JJ72
Good stuff, the entries are cracking me up
#11 - Fors
Quote from Fors :excuse me ?

lol )) in the begining i wonna make drift too )) but then i change my mind
#13 - Fors
Quote from Hector_UA :lol )) in the begining i wonna make drift too )) but then i change my mind

Ah, well my first idea was inside the car view. with custom gauges and nfs zoom look. But then my whole city had a power loss for 2hrs.
so i did this instead (less work)
Quote from Fors :Ah, well my first idea was inside the car view. with custom gauges and nfs zoom look. But then my whole city had a power loss for 2hrs.
so i did this instead (less work)

wow, cockpit view its could be great in good edition..
#15 - Fors
Quote from Hector_UA :wow, cockpit view its could be great in good edition..

Yeah, i might redo it just to see how it would look.
Quote from Fors :Yeah, i might redo it just to see how it would look.

pm me pls when u done
#17 - Fors
Quote from Hector_UA :pm me pls when u done

Done. I think, kinda arcade style.
Still got the psd tho.
Attached images
LFSA2.jpg
Quote from Fors :Done. I think, kinda arcade style.
Still got the psd tho.

cockpit one gives a nice effect prefer it over your drift one
Quote from Fors :Done. I think, kinda arcade style.
Still got the psd tho.

If you don't mind me saying: I would change the top right text to something that fits in a little more. It looks a bit amateur imo.
24h left to enter.
#22 - Fors
Quote from mamoru :If you don't mind me saying: I would change the top right text to something that fits in a little more. It looks a bit amateur imo.

Iknow, was the last thing i didn't bother to change.
But it won't be edited. Im busy with BF3
Forgot about this again. I'll make the voting today in the evening. You can still send in your works for like 5 hours if you want.

LFS Photomode Competition Round 85: Arcade Gameplay
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG