The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from PMD9409 :I even no-scoped my way to get a couple bomb defuses.

Speaking of MCOM's. When i played, noone like even "knew" what that was. They all just searched for enemies to shoot. So i (the pro playa, y0) went and blew up few MCOM's. Those bastards knew i was there and i saw grenades flying to me. There were like 4-5 grenades coming at once. Lold a bit but then i died.
It's buggy as hell..
Its beta for a reason.
I know but compared to BC2 beta for example it's night and day, not sure how many of these things can they iron out till release.
I haven't hit a bug yet.

What bugs are you guys getting?
Commands not working, can't run, can't zoom in, white flashes of the screen ocassionally etc.
Ive had weapons dissapearing random huge fps spikes, menu screen overlay stuck ingame (blue blurry screen), timeouts, sound glitches (stretching and delaying) etc.

Im really hating the browser based server browser. I'd fire the guy who proposed this idea.

Edit: Am i the only one whose settings actually wont change? Doesnt matter if i have settings on low or high - its still the same, visuals wise and perfomance wise.
#483 - Uke
Quote from hazaky :

Im really hating the browser based server browser. I'd fire the guy who proposed this idea.

New things are scary, I know. Even if they work very well
Quote from Uke :New things are scary, I know. Even if they work very well

Its not scary. Its too much of a hassle.

The browser "battlelog" could be there, but do i have to run my browser everytime even when i just want to run the game? Come on EA. If id want to check my stats or whatever then i will log in separately to the site and see.

BC2 is a good example here. U can play via exe, but can see the stats and that stuff when u want. Being forced to use browser is just stupid.
i don't mind it...browser or no browser, i actually start to like it.

As for the bugs: i've had a gamecrash(2 times so far) and a message before entering a server to go and update video drivers (though i did that already!!). Also sometimes it times out/throws error message when i try to join a server.
Quote from Electrik Kar :Its good. Can't wait for the heavy vehicles to roll in...

Try Caspian Border on the PC.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Commands not working, can't run, can't zoom in, white flashes of the screen ocassionally etc.

What platform are you on?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Commands not working, can't run, can't zoom in, white flashes of the screen ocassionally etc.

Xbox? That happens A LOT on xbox.
downloaded the game twice now for pc... any idea?
Attached images
jklahdfuioeqworls.jpg
#489 - Uke
Quote from hazaky :Its not scary. Its too much of a hassle.

The browser "battlelog" could be there, but do i have to run my browser everytime even when i just want to run the game? Come on EA. If id want to check my stats or whatever then i will log in separately to the site and see.

BC2 is a good example here. U can play via exe, but can see the stats and that stuff when u want. Being forced to use browser is just stupid.

Well if there was an exe and you could still use battlelog to join servers I would still use battlelog since its million times faster.

I got these white flashes too :S annoying as hell, appearing when i am running etc. Only on Metro, anyone got solution?
I am yet to hit a major bug on the PC version.

Must be only consoles then...
lol, consolists with their console problems.
Note how on PC everything JUST WORKS.
lol, are you trolling or what, im seeing the same issues on pc on other forum
Quote from E.Reiljans :lol, consolists with their console problems.
Note how on PC everything JUST WORKS.

No, on a Mac everything 'just works'. All the ads tell me.
Is everyone forgetting this is a beta? Of course there's going to be bugs, that's the point. Instead of moaning and arguing about it, report them and they will be fixed for release.
Disappointing...

25 days for them to fix:

Random crashes to desktop (5+ times last night)
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag
Glitching vehicles
Lag
Random flashes on the screen
Lag
Lag
Obnoxious random flashes on the screen
Weird visual anomalies (floating weapons, glitching dead bodies, etc)
Lag
Unable to join some servers even, even empty one...says connection timed out while trying to connect...other empty servers have come back reported as full when trying to connect.
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag

Game is pretty piss poor right now, they picked the worlds worst map for the default beta map...

Graphics are pretty tho...
Quote from DeKo :Is everyone forgetting this is a beta? Of course there's going to be bugs, that's the point. Instead of moaning and arguing about it, report them and they will be fixed for release.

Game comes out in 25 days...I hope the internal build is much more mature that what we're playing...
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Disappointing...

25 days for them to fix:

Random crashes to desktop (5+ times last night)
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag
Glitching vehicles
Lag
Random flashes on the screen
Lag
Lag
Obnoxious random flashes on the screen
Weird visual anomalies (floating weapons, glitching dead bodies, etc)
Lag
Unable to join some servers even, even empty one...says connection timed out while trying to connect...other empty servers have come back reported as full when trying to connect.
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag
Lag

Game is pretty piss poor right now, they picked the worlds worst map for the default beta map...

Graphics are pretty tho...

How come man, there are no bugs on the 1337 PC!!11!1!!
Quote from Boris Lozac :How come man, there are no bugs on the 1337 PC!!11!1!!

That's what I'm playing it on, lol.

The first time I logged into a caspian border server I was greeted with a tank flying across the map like it was launched with a trebuchet...i guess you're right, not buggy at all, lol.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG