The online racing simulator
As it is with lfs s3
(74 posts, started )
Quote from [Audi TT] :Clear. Thanks for the video. Although would see the Rockingham "in live" in LFS

when we all die than it comes out
-
(The Very End) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(The Very End) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(The Very End) DELETED by Eric : spam/off-topic
Take care of what you say about Rallypacks, that's your result
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Eric : spam
I just think that Scawen logged into Eric's account, removed the spam, and logged out again.

Just kidding Eric, NO please don't ban me!
Enough talk nonsense), you distract developers from their work.
Quote from Kristi :Lolol. Message of the year.

Everybody knows that all is well with LFS in the future.

p.s. The second message of the year
Quote from rockclan :I just think that Scawen logged into Eric's account, removed the spam, and logged out again.

Just kidding Eric, NO please don't ban me!

LFS actually only has one developer, who's pretending to be three guys

yes, named Scavier
Quote from Tomhah :LFS actually only has one developer, who's pretending to be three guys

Clearly, what you said jokingly, but still they all work together. If one of them will not work, then the project would collapse like a pyramid. What I do not want.
Quote from [Audi TT] :Enough talk nonsense), you distract developers from their work.

You make people laugh.
o good i just god an orgasm from that rockingham vid... oo **** it wasn't released yet.
Maybe i try again few years later... XD
Quote from teppo.jr :o good i just god an orgasm from that rockingham vid... oo **** it wasn't released yet.
Maybe i try again few years later... XD

An orgasm, are you sick?
I personally appreciate the work Scavier have done on this project and while the time frame between S2 and S3 could be shorter I am fully prepared to wait until S3 is released with many new good features and the same stablility and speed I love it for. I still get kicks out of LFS and will not be leaving it for a competing simulator where the development focus is related more to graphics.

lol "I this" "I that"
Sold my G27 in the beginning of this year.. hope when S3 comes, i will be interested again in this game, and buy a wheel AGAIN.
I had one of those LFS' future dreams again.

This time I was driving in a kinda normal car over a rally course. Later in I think a LX over a circuit with loads of height differences.

Tyre physics felt all different then how they feel today, felt superb. Darn UBER-understeer was gone.

FFB felt great.

And sadly I didn't crash in the dream, else I may have seen some new damage physics, but I haven't.

And btw, the LFS logo looked a bit different.

Now I know some of you others have LFS future dreams also, so please tell me about your's.
rockclan how different did the logo look?
Quote from Gougoodthing :rockclan how different did the logo look?

Well dunno, the shape and colour was just a bit different, but it clearly said Live for Speed.
Quote :Hahmo
This message has been deleted by Eric. Reason: spam

^That has been deleted later, after the first lot.

---

Oh come on Eric; don't just go deleting posts, please say something?

A comment on what you're up to would be nice - but a simple "hi" would do too!
Quote from Silverracer :Oh come on Eric; don't just go deleting posts, please say something?

why would you want that? all he does is bitch at us for being ingrates.
Quote from g7usl :An orgasm, are you sick?

just jocking . but it would really be awesome to see rest of s3 before it cames
Quote from rockclan :I had one of those LFS' future dreams again.

At work, I sometimes fall asleep and dreams of my short. There was such a dream, too, about the LFS. I got a huge amount of money, and a certain amount I paid for Scavier project development. Then we had a meeting in Russia, as we speak to Scawen I do not remember ... At this point, I woke up.
Quote from rockclan :Now I know some of you others have LFS future dreams also, so please tell me about your's.

i had an dream once about helping out with a drift pack update, lol..

i made the 3d cars and tracks..

got an tear in my eye when i woke up and realize that it just was an dream..
Quote from rockclan :Can't.. Resist... To put epic quote.... in signature!

Go ahead... Never will read it...

Signatures are off in my personal settings

Quote from [Audi TT] :At work, I sometimes fall asleep and dreams of my short. There was such a dream, too, about the LFS. I got a huge amount of money, and a certain amount I paid for Scavier project development. Then we had a meeting in Russia, as we speak to Scawen I do not remember ... At this point, I woke up.

Story bro!

Ever thought of releasing a book?
Quote from cargame.nl :Go ahead... Never will read it...

Signatures are off in my personal settings

? Accidentally logged in with the wrong account there?

As it is with lfs s3
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG