The online racing simulator
Sorry to car #44 was coming to lap and got draft, got close and hit your rear, think there was some lag involved but still very sorry
Unlucky race for us, we had a good pace all the time. I just checked replay, my collision with K. Kerekes on lap 20 seemed weird from my car. I thought I'll pass by on the left but suddenly he moved backwards directly into me. I really donť understand that move, he just shifted to the reverse and crossed my way. I'm sure he didn't do that intentionally but don't do something like this again in a traffic, it is very dangerous and it violates the rules ímo.
I was trying to get off the racing line as quick as possible, it would have caused a bigger accident if i didnt put it in reverse and leave the racing line, where i stood. But I'm sorry for that one
#29 - CSF
Quote from kart-36 :Sorry to car #44 was coming to lap and got draft, got close and hit your rear, think there was some lag involved but still very sorry

Have you got your replay saved? Would be of great use here.
Can be understood but what I don't understand is how you rejoin racing line.

1/ you almost crash #92
2/ you kill your rear tyres
3/ you could have created a bigger accident

Anyway I think it wasn't intentional and maybe you thought you were going to let enough room in your left for the racing line and stay at the inside for next turn.
Quote from Kristi :I was trying to get off the racing line as quick as possible, it would have caused a bigger accident if i didnt put it in reverse and leave the racing line, where i stood. But I'm sorry for that one

That's pretty poor stuff, you could've done a full 360 but instead you turned the wheel the other way and put it in reverse and put it back onto the racing line...
Quote from Kristi :I checked the replay before commenting here just to make sure. I left you space in both of the turns, but you stupidly thought its a good idea to divebomb into that tight chicane, anyway I let you space to turn in but you thought you'd make the turn at full pace and turn your steering wheel into the direction of my car exactly and hit me.

My speed dropped to 120kph...thats like 15kph slower than normal.

E: Watched replay. As you can see, on the entry I made obvious effort not to run into you...just in the middle I kinda straightened up. Was a misjudgement on my side cos of right side driver I guess, thought u had more room than you did. Meh, with 5 mins to go I don't feel bad for trying to move, but the bit in the middle is my fault. But it wasn't me trying to run you off the road, just didn't realise how little room you had. Nub narrow tracks
Quote from CSF :Have you got your replay saved? Would be of great use here.

Nah i dont save replays sorry :P
#34 - jkat
Quote from IsaacPrice :My speed dropped to 120kph...thats like 15kph slower than normal.

E: Watched replay. As you can see, on the entry I made obvious effort not to run into you...just in the middle I kinda straightened up. Was a misjudgement on my side cos of right side driver I guess, thought u had more room than you did. Meh, with 5 mins to go I don't feel bad for trying to move, but the bit in the middle is my fault. But it wasn't me trying to run you off the road, just didn't realise how little room you had. Nub narrow tracks

Yea okay, no problems. Shit happened after all...
deleted - sorry
Quote from wody21 :Geez.. HERE You can download the full race's .mpr (FYI: move the cursos over "Timed race" and then You can see a "Download" button on the right.)

That's not why we asked him for the mpr....we sometimes ask for a specific driver's mpr to see what happened from their point of view, in relation to lag etc.
#38 - IMOL
Quote from wody21 :Geez.. HERE You can download the full race's .mpr (FYI: move the cursos over "Timed race" and then You can see a "Download" button on the right.)

illepall
Sorry for OT but will you change something on the KY32 layout or you wanna keep it how it is atm? I miss some distance boards in corners, especially before the hairpin at the KY2 pits. Additionally something to highlight the apex there would be helpfull too. Plus maybe some distance boards in the 2nd new corner before the oval section. The rest is ok.
I suggest this (see layout attached).
Attached files
KY3X_K32_GTv2.lyt - 788 B - 261 views
Looking at the layout on the server, seems to me that it's an older version that's been loaded, I'm sure Deko will load the up to date one supported by Airio soon.
It totally sucks that I had to find out when talking to boothy about it that the layout I had taken (from the post with this configuration it it) was wrong.

I've got the right one, I'll upload it to the server after I've a) relaxed from being pissed off that it can't be correct in both the individual post AND the zip with all the layouts and 2) finished LFSCART shite

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG